Enemy level list?

#1ilive4evaPosted 11/20/2011 8:59:16 AM
Is there a list yet of what enemy/ dungeon region is roughly what level? Without buying the strat guide.

The first time on my warrior toon the Companions first mission was to rough up some guy in Whiterun (battle born guy) this time on my mage they sent me to dungeon where i'm facing enemies called Falmer and some poisoning bug creatures and getting my ass kick all over town!

So my theory is (hopefully) they are alot higher level than me (I'm lvl 5/6).

If there's a list somewhere i know to avoid areas until i'm nearer that level.

Thanks
---
America! A country that believes WWE is real and the Moon landing was a fake!
#2ilive4eva(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 9:28:44 AM
bump. Fast board.
---
#3CarmineCarnageXPosted 11/20/2011 9:43:50 AM
for the most part, enemies level with you. They have varying stats by family, though. for example, a skeever has much less health/defense than a troll.

Re-evaluate your equipment, level, use more perks.

When all else fails, lower the difficulty.
#4ilive4eva(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2011 10:13:28 AM
My equipment is the best i can get at them moment (novice destro robe, apprentice hood) and i've spec'd into Destro (novice, apprentice, dual casting), Conjur (novice, got a fire Atronite (sp?) and evan that gets owned) and alteration (novice), also got firebolt and Ice spike that one shots everything else. so i should be pretty strong for my level (well i thought). But still die in like 3/4 hits. The only thing that saved me for the first few mobs is the Ice shout you get when you do the first mage college quest.

I thought each area had a set level and they didn't scale to you like FO3/NV not like oblivion, therefore it's possible for the enemies to be really high level if you just stroll into anywhere?
---
#5thermopylaePosted 11/20/2011 10:15:11 AM
usually the higher up you go and or off the roads the higher level enemies are.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#6BatmanVonDoomPosted 11/20/2011 10:15:22 AM
Lulz, try going to the Honeydew Meadery (sp?) below level 20 and fight the hobo.

Not fun.
---
Dragon Tank Donation Fund: Current amount recieved = 0
Needed amount = 1,000,000,000
#7laythesmackdownPosted 11/20/2011 10:31:48 AM
The level varies depending on what level you are and also in the guide it lists all of the levels of all enemies for example a bandit thug is a level 9 and a bandit maurder it a level 27
#8thermopylaePosted 11/20/2011 10:35:37 AM
laythesmackdown posted...
The level varies depending on what level you are and also in the guide it lists all of the levels of all enemies for example a bandit thug is a level 9 and a bandit maurder it a level 27

kinda why the chief of the place is harder.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.