Transcribe the Lexicon (spoilers)

#1KjataPosted 11/20/2011 10:36:33 PM
So I made if to the tower, I put in the lexicon and only the 2 button pillars on the right light up. Did I miss something?
---
God doesn't believe in Atheists.
#2EyeSeeNo1Posted 11/20/2011 10:37:13 PM
Nope, Keep pressing those buttons with the main one in the middle in mind until things happen.
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/o50pr9.gif
#3LightdudPosted 11/20/2011 10:40:03 PM
You've just gotta mash buttons until they all light up and you can hit the big button.
#4Omega_GilgameshPosted 11/20/2011 10:40:14 PM
Watch the lexicon. When it opens and glows, that means you're going the right way. Don't forget to check the other buttons, as once the giant sphere in is place, they'll light up, and you move to pressing them.
---
Leader of Hammerfell...I guess. I was only trying to join the crowd.
Instead of being born again, why not just grow up? Copy/paste if you agree.
#5NuclearBoyPosted 11/20/2011 10:40:57 PM
It's a puzzle, you have to get all four buttons to light up. I have no idea how I did it, I was literally just pushing buttons at random. Start with the one on the far right. The way I did it, I pushed it as many times as I could (there will come a time when pushing the button does nothing, that's when you move to the next button) then moved to the next one (to the innermost right). After that, the other two opened up and I just sort of winged it from there. I hope I didn't convolute anything.
---
JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN JOHN FREEMAN