Shalidors insight need help please??

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Shalidors insight need help please??
4 years ago#1
So I'm tryin to find where to go. My arrow is pointing somewhere inside the temple of divine. ( solidor) and I can not find what to do or how to get there. Tried using clairvoyance and it is going right into a solid wall tried lookin for a switch or something talked to all three of the people in the temple with nothing happenin. Some one please help me. Thanks ahead of time
4 years ago#2
There is a couple differnt ones. I've started the game over a couple times already testing differnt buids and that quest randomizes. You're kinda already suppose to have found a boox by exploring alot, if you're a explorer. If not the orc at the college gives the quest and I've got the quest in a couple places that cannot be reached. until another quest activevates it.
4 years ago#3
So basically you got unlucky and need to find a way in that solid wall.
4 years ago#4
So your sayin that I need to do someother quest and it will bring me to this room
4 years ago#5
yeah like the one i got was east of darkarth and i had to join the companions, Which is pretty cool, being a werewolf the second quest. Then i had to place a two handed axe inside this satue then it opened the door i need it to be, they gave me a one room cave/shrine thing, with a broken sword and handle and other stuff.

So if no one in the temple gave you any quest.

I'm not sure Temple of the divines i forget where that is lol
4 years ago#6
Anyone no what quest I need to to do to get the key for the the door in the basement of the temple of divine
4 years ago#7
Ttt
4 years ago#8
Bump
4 years ago#9
Ok so hey only sure thing I found out is.

Go join the companions. On the quest glory og the dead

Travel to Ysgramor's tomb. There is a few copies of his book left throughtout skyrim. Take that one if you cant find the quest related to the other book.
4 years ago#10
I already did the companion line already become the new leader and all that haven't did any of the quests for them after becomin the leader
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Shalidors insight need help please??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived