Greybeard Robes and Thalmor Robes

#1ChainsOfAtrophyPosted 11/21/2011 10:02:44 PM
Is there any way to get these on the consoles? On PC obviously theres console commands. Oh and by Thalmor Robes, I mean Thalmor Robes. Not Hooded Thalmor Robes. You cant reverse pickpocket the Greybeards or the elf with the robes =/
---
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"
#2NailbombPosted 11/21/2011 10:04:00 PM
I've gottten the regular Thalmor robes off of one of the random NPCs during a quest. IIRC, you can also find some in the Thalmor headquarters (castle in Solitude).
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#3SczoydPosted 11/21/2011 10:08:36 PM
Could you do it if you got the 100 point Pickpocket perk? That's a lot of work for some robes though.
---
[Evil Republican]
#4ChainsOfAtrophy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2011 10:13:49 PM
AH really? So I can get them on the Embassy mission, good to know. And no, I have 100 pickpocketing and the perk, the robes dont show up in the inventory. Which sucks..the Greybeard Robes, Boots and Hood are the coolest looking imo for a mage.
---
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"