Greybeard Robes and Thalmor Robes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Greybeard Robes and Thalmor Robes

User Info: ChainsOfAtrophy

ChainsOfAtrophy
5 years ago#1
Is there any way to get these on the consoles? On PC obviously theres console commands. Oh and by Thalmor Robes, I mean Thalmor Robes. Not Hooded Thalmor Robes. You cant reverse pickpocket the Greybeards or the elf with the robes =/
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"

User Info: Nailbomb

Nailbomb
5 years ago#2
I've gottten the regular Thalmor robes off of one of the random NPCs during a quest. IIRC, you can also find some in the Thalmor headquarters (castle in Solitude).
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer

User Info: Sczoyd

Sczoyd
5 years ago#3
Could you do it if you got the 100 point Pickpocket perk? That's a lot of work for some robes though.
[Evil Republican]

User Info: ChainsOfAtrophy

ChainsOfAtrophy
5 years ago#4
AH really? So I can get them on the Embassy mission, good to know. And no, I have 100 pickpocketing and the perk, the robes dont show up in the inventory. Which sucks..the Greybeard Robes, Boots and Hood are the coolest looking imo for a mage.
"Flapping the wings of scarred yet broken angels, I will erase the pain that has suffered me some day"
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Greybeard Robes and Thalmor Robes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived