Change your spouse's clothes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Change your spouse's clothes?
4 years ago#1
Im not married yet, but has anyone tried changing a partners clothes via pickpocketing? Let's be honest, a lot of the good looking ones dress like hobos.
4 years ago#2
Yeah wondering if i can pick pocket tavern clothes on ysolda or something. lol
---
Forgive my running away from a discussion not going my way and reliance on grammar. I am a European.
4 years ago#3
Well, I got Aela (my in-game spouse atm) to follow me, I traded her a full-set of Dragonscale, Spell Breaker, and a Daedric Sword and Bow. She equipped the armour and bow (gave her the bow after shield/weapon though), you could do that I guess.
---
FOXY!
4 years ago#4
I assume followers are a little different because you can actually trade gear with them.

@Shawn: ditto on Ysolda
4 years ago#5
I thought you could make your spouse follow you? I dunno though because Aela could follow me before-hand....
---
FOXY!
4 years ago#6
DirrtyRockstarr posted...
I thought you could make your spouse follow you? I dunno though because Aela could follow me before-hand....

Only some -- the kind that are already adventurers-- will. Others will open a shop to keep them busy while you're gone and you get a daily return of gold from them (I think it's 100, don't remember exactly)
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
4 years ago#7

People who can be followers before marriage, can be followers after marriage. Not all spouses can be followers, unfortunately. ):

If you level up your pick pocketing, you can pick pocket equipped weapons and clothes, so you can take her clothes off her and put new ones on.

If you want to put new ones on.

4 years ago#8
Cool, thanks for the info!
4 years ago#9
Followers will take off the equipment you give them when they're not following you. Though if you take away their default equipment that might change.
---
"I am eternal, all that lies beyond me is darkness."
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Change your spouse's clothes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived