easter egg in bleakcoast cave

#1sleepynessPosted 11/23/2011 12:08:49 AM
in bleakcoast cave i found a little easter egg ... in one of the tunnels is a skeleton hanging for the snow ceiling and the cave is also full of frost trolls (they look like yeti fyi).

Star wars any one
#2jakelrPosted 11/23/2011 12:10:54 AM
sleepyness posted...
in bleakcoast cave i found a little easter egg ... in one of the tunnels is a skeleton hanging for the snow ceiling and the cave is also full of frost trolls (they look like yeti fyi).

Star wars any one

not getting it, but I haven't watched the star wars movies in years.
#3Marlboro_RedsPosted 11/23/2011 12:11:42 AM
Yeah... I seen that one as well. Same easter egg was in morrowind as well.
---
If god didn't want us to eat animals... why did he make them out of meat? ...mmm, bacon.
#4o5pr3yPosted 11/23/2011 12:12:16 AM
Like when Luke was stuck to the ceiling by that snow creature (sorry don't know the name :( ), and used the force to grab his lightsaber from the ground and free himself.
---
GT: Ninja Gunpants PotD's resident Paintballer
Hey look. My Artwork > www.solarts.webs.com
#5SoronirPosted 11/23/2011 12:13:12 AM
That's actually pretty funny.
#6Marlboro_RedsPosted 11/23/2011 12:15:38 AM
Can't remember the bridge but did you see the three billy goats gruff reference? Three goats above a bridge and a troll underneath.
---
If god didn't want us to eat animals... why did he make them out of meat? ...mmm, bacon.
#7iamcrazylukePosted 11/23/2011 12:15:44 AM
o5pr3y posted...
Like when Luke was stuck to the ceiling by that snow creature (sorry don't know the name :( ), and used the force to grab his lightsaber from the ground and free himself.

I believe the correct term is a wampa
---
Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun
#8JkickitPosted 11/23/2011 12:18:58 AM
Marlboro_Reds posted...
Can't remember the bridge but did you see the three billy goats gruff reference? Three goats above a bridge and a troll underneath.

Haha I remember this story.
---
I play Horde, have a mic, and am a team player. Invite!
Level reset in Gears of War 3 --- GT: Xx Jkickit xX
#9xxxhushxxxPosted 11/23/2011 12:21:01 AM
Jkickit posted...
Marlboro_Reds posted...

Haha I remember this story.

I saw the goats. On the way to Whiterun, I believe? I did not check beneath the bridge to find the troll though. :-(