easter egg in bleakcoast cave

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. easter egg in bleakcoast cave
5 years ago#1
in bleakcoast cave i found a little easter egg ... in one of the tunnels is a skeleton hanging for the snow ceiling and the cave is also full of frost trolls (they look like yeti fyi).

Star wars any one
5 years ago#2
sleepyness posted...
in bleakcoast cave i found a little easter egg ... in one of the tunnels is a skeleton hanging for the snow ceiling and the cave is also full of frost trolls (they look like yeti fyi).

Star wars any one

not getting it, but I haven't watched the star wars movies in years.
5 years ago#3
Yeah... I seen that one as well. Same easter egg was in morrowind as well.
If god didn't want us to eat animals... why did he make them out of meat? ...mmm, bacon.
5 years ago#4
Like when Luke was stuck to the ceiling by that snow creature (sorry don't know the name :( ), and used the force to grab his lightsaber from the ground and free himself.
GT: Ninja Gunpants PotD's resident Paintballer
Hey look. My Artwork > www.solarts.webs.com
5 years ago#5
That's actually pretty funny.
5 years ago#6
Can't remember the bridge but did you see the three billy goats gruff reference? Three goats above a bridge and a troll underneath.
If god didn't want us to eat animals... why did he make them out of meat? ...mmm, bacon.
5 years ago#7
o5pr3y posted...
Like when Luke was stuck to the ceiling by that snow creature (sorry don't know the name :( ), and used the force to grab his lightsaber from the ground and free himself.

I believe the correct term is a wampa
Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun
5 years ago#8
Marlboro_Reds posted...
Can't remember the bridge but did you see the three billy goats gruff reference? Three goats above a bridge and a troll underneath.

Haha I remember this story.
I play Horde, have a mic, and am a team player. Invite!
Level reset in Gears of War 3 --- GT: Xx Jkickit xX
5 years ago#9
Jkickit posted...
Marlboro_Reds posted...

Haha I remember this story.

I saw the goats. On the way to Whiterun, I believe? I did not check beneath the bridge to find the troll though. :-(
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. easter egg in bleakcoast cave

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived