Unarmed?

#1mook403Posted 11/23/2011 2:19:56 AM
If I were to go unarmed(Im gonna go with a monk eventually) What trees would I use? Does unarmed fall in with 1H or 2H? Or does it not fall in with anything, Also do Argonians have claws like Kajhits and get More unarmed damage?
---
Mook403 or PabloTheDeer
#2FoppePosted 11/23/2011 2:20:54 AM
Unarmed got no skill tree.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3mook403(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 2:22:28 AM
Foppe posted...
Unarmed got no skill tree.

*faceplam* I realize that, Re-read my question.
---
Mook403 or PabloTheDeer
#4mrzacharyPosted 11/23/2011 2:22:29 AM
I'm guessing unarmed damage is affected by amount of stamina. Not positive though.
---
Master Pharmacist of The Bar With No Name
Times attacked by the Mod Squad: 24
#5TalentedMPosted 11/23/2011 2:24:15 AM(edited)
Unarmed is not really viable.

It does not level up with 1/2handed. It has 1 perk that does not scale with the other perks in the Heavy Armor tree. and the 1 perk it has uses the BASE Armor Rating instead of the total armor rating which means that the total damage able to be done is 61 with enchants and being a Kajit (the only race with +unarmed).

I am waiting for them to fix this and hopefully make it scale with the total armor rating of the bracers. But untill then, unarmed is a feavored dream!

mrzachary posted...
I'm guessing unarmed damage is affected by amount of stamina. Not positive though.

It's not. It doesn't scale with anything other than the base armor rating of your gauntlets with the perk.
#6mook403(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2011 2:24:59 AM
TalentedM posted...

It does not level up with 1/2handed. It has 1 perk that does not scale with the other perks in the Heavy Armor tree. and the 1 perk it has uses the BASE Armor Rating instead of the total armor rating which means that the total damage able to be done is 61 with enchants and being a Kajit (the only race with +unarmed).

I am waiting for them to fix this and hopefully make it scale with the total armor rating of the bracers. But untill then, unarmed is a feavored dream!

mrzachary posted...

It's not. It doesn't scale with anything other than the base armor rating of your gauntlets with the perk.

Darn that sucks so much, Looks like im going ranger.
---
Mook403 or PabloTheDeer
#7Kupolicious1216Posted 11/23/2011 4:36:29 AM(edited)
I really think people should keep bringing up that gauntlet max power is very underwhelming. Hopefully if Bethesda sees that people are actually disappointed by that they will patch it.
---
I have strong feet!
#8GodSpark127Posted 11/23/2011 4:37:51 AM
You could dual wield maces and name them "Left Fist" and "Right Fist" respectively.
---
You're in the topic. Topic is in the forum. Troll is in the forum.
#9Chrissyfly82Posted 11/23/2011 4:38:32 AM
TalentedM posted...

mrzachary posted...

In the riften underground there is a dude with gloves that increase unarmed, get those break them down then use the enchantment on a set of gloves with a higher armour rating after getting that perk