Infinite XP Glitch

#1DEADTERMINATOR9Posted 11/23/2011 11:44:09 PM

About how long does it take, from the start of the game racing through, to get to the quest that allows you to do this? I'm holding off on playing Skyrim till I've finished everything else I've bought this fall so it can then hopefully hold me till ME3 with no distractions. I think a fully leveled character might be fun for a second playthrough/messing around, but I'm afriaid they are going to patch this out with the post Thanksgiving patch. So I wanted to set it up in advance just in case.

#2KtotheYLEPosted 11/23/2011 11:46:39 PM
Could someone enlighten me on said XP Glitch? Not sure I've came across this yet.
---
Six en Seven = XBL Gamertag & Minecraft IGN
Creator of 7craft- an old popular Minecraft server.
#3brbchurchPosted 11/23/2011 11:48:02 PM
KtotheYLE posted...
Could someone enlighten me on said XP Glitch? Not sure I've came across this yet.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/11/19/how-to-get-infinite-xp-in-skyrim.aspx
#4KtotheYLEPosted 11/23/2011 11:48:39 PM
brbchurch posted...
KtotheYLE posted...

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/11/19/how-to-get-infinite-xp-in-skyrim.aspx

Thanks!
---
Six en Seven = XBL Gamertag & Minecraft IGN
Creator of 7craft- an old popular Minecraft server.
#5UnexpectedJinjoPosted 11/23/2011 11:48:55 PM
Powerlevel to 15 using the speech glitch in Riften or the sneak glitch at the start and then go to the outpost to get the quest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ox_A7rcAxlo link to glitch
---
xbl_RC XDEEZ_OCCUPYWALLSTREET_/|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_
______boards/960928-wall-street______( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,
#6MC2011Posted 11/23/2011 11:49:53 PM
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it involves Oghma Infinium and a bookshelf... in which case you'd have to grind to level 15, then go through a lengthy dungeon then hunt down elf blood from 5 different races...

Maybe a day if you the time? Two or three tops.

Also, you could just delete the patch play offline until you do it.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#7the_reaper849Posted 11/23/2011 11:51:38 PM
he might be referring to the alchemy smithing and enchanting glitch

make a potion to fortify enchanting.

enchant clothing that increases alchemy.

wear the clothing.

make potion to fortify enchanting again

repeat until you cant enchant anything higher.

after that i kinda get lost.

i think your supposed to make a potion that fortifies smithing quality while you wear your maxed out alchemy clothes.
drink the potion
then make super mega bro bro weapons
---
Saying guitar is white is like saying white people discovered america.AlbelsPanties
#8KungPooPosted 11/23/2011 11:52:06 PM

just get that book Ogh .... uhhhhhh i cant spell it but ya can level all the way up with it and if you do it AND go to the best trainers you can get there fast.

#9the_reaper849Posted 11/23/2011 11:52:18 PM
and i was way off... congratulations me
---
Saying guitar is white is like saying white people discovered america.AlbelsPanties
#10UnexpectedJinjoPosted 11/23/2011 11:53:41 PM
MC2011 posted...
If it's the one I'm thinking of, it involves Oghma Infinium and a bookshelf... in which case you'd have to grind to level 15, then go through a lengthy dungeon then hunt down elf blood from 5 different races...

Maybe a day if you the time? Two or three tops.

Also, you could just delete the patch play offline until you do it.

False. If you use either exploit I mentioned, you'll be at level 15 ridiculously quick. And as far as getting the blood, a couple of easy to make invisibility potions + Shadow Stone make the dungeon a quick run through. And additionally, you don't NEED to go to that dungeon, it's just the easiest one to go to.
---
xbl_RC XDEEZ_OCCUPYWALLSTREET_/|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_
______boards/960928-wall-street______( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,