breton thief?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
i plan on making a breton thief
but before i do so i have a few questions.
1.are any of the races beter at archery then another?i know the wood elf starts out with +10 archery but thats just a stat,im talking about like beter range with bows or mroe damge?
2.for a thief i keep hearing about bow/dagger build,theres perks for just daggers?
3.are there rapiers in this game?(just have a thing for using rapiers.......dont judge)
4.and any additonal info on archery/stealth would be welcomed.
thank you
5 years ago#2
also what is the max lvl?
like at what lvl do i stop putting points into HEALTH-MAGICKA-STAMINIA.
5 years ago#3
1) No
2) There's one perk that is dagger specific, and it is unreasonably strong
3) No
4) Sneak is absurdly powerful, work on getting Illusion and Quiet Casting Invisibility if you want a way to augment it.

81 is max, won't get there without cheating most likely.
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
5 years ago#4
1. You will make up any differences in starting stats by use alone.

2. Yes, specifically in the Stealth tree.

3. Not that I've seen.

4. Work illusion magic as a secondary. It'll help you sneak, and thin ranks with spells like frenzy/calm.
Cohost a gaming podcast. We're Gamers Riot and we're on iTunes (or at gamersriot.com) I write for the site & handle all the twitter and fb stuff. @GRpodcast
5 years ago#5
lostcody posted...
i plan on making a breton thief
but before i do so i have a few questions.
1.are any of the races beter at archery then another?i know the wood elf starts out with +10 archery but thats just a stat,im talking about like beter range with bows or mroe damge?
2.for a thief i keep hearing about bow/dagger build,theres perks for just daggers?
3.are there rapiers in this game?(just have a thing for using rapiers.......dont judge)
4.and any additonal info on archery/stealth would be welcomed.
thank you

1. Nope, a Breton thief is fine.
2. There is a perk to get a stronger sneak attack with daggers. If you don't like daggers, you can get by with a sword.
3. I haven't come across any.
4. uh... it's fun? I don't know.

I think you can get to level 100, but I'm not sure.
[Evil Republican]
5 years ago#6
lvl 81.
Just my .02.
CatAtomic999 - Bruce Wayne is the sort of guy who eats his broccoli, and eats it raw.
5 years ago#7
thanks=p
so theres no diffrence for stealth other then starting stats-got it.thanks
ok i will have to look into daggers now
makes me sad but o well
thanks for the info guys=p

ok thanks
and sorry for all the questions
just got here from playing dark souls where you have to know where every point goes
so im a little paranoid,and i think the "free" form of lvling system scares me.
dammit dark souls
5 years ago#8
wow, making a breton thief might just be a good idea. I was still thinking of what class to use b/w wood elf and maybe imperial for realism for my next character. But they have the worse special abilities. And I hate the way dark elves look in this game so they weren't too much of an option for me.
Darth Stalin- Bow down before the man of steel !!!!
Gamertag- Cruxis Mithos

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived