Why orcs are the best playable race

#21N7Spectre707Posted 11/24/2011 11:53:39 AM
Yeah I main a Breton, but on the side I have an Orc, just because orcs are cool as hell. And actually berserk and beast mode do make the game very easy in the beginning.
#22aamotPosted 11/24/2011 12:00:40 PM

i have never understood people that actually like to think that they are a different person for role playing. seems kind of delusional. i just pick which race has the best perks for what play style i am going to use and i dont even give a crap what their name is or what they even look like. its just a game so just play it.

I don't RP in RPGs (collective gasp), but I like my character to kind of... fit in. I won't name it Weiners McNugget or Farty McFly, or some of the testicle-inspired names I've seen around here.
I'd imagine you're playing this game by following the specific examples of what worked best for other players and copying their playstyle, and I can't imagine how that would be any fun. Might as well just YouTube a Let's Play.

Also, future dibs on Farty McFly.
---
chrisAAMO
#23MasterMichaelPosted 11/24/2011 12:03:27 PM
I always play a dude for my melee guy and a female for my stealth classes. I don't want to be some weak pansy dude when I could be a hot female.
#24Seantkd92Posted 11/24/2011 12:05:57 PM
I don't like the Khajiit racials, but they are still my favorite race for aesthetic reasons.
---
GT: ElCer0
#25TheyCallMeSonicPosted 11/24/2011 12:06:25 PM
I chose to be an Orc just cuz they're badass, not because of the racial perks... Although berserker rage is a great perk.
---
They call me Sonic cuz I am faster than sound I keep on jumping around
#26homsarrunner3Posted 11/24/2011 12:08:40 PM
But then you have to go through the emotional anguish of looking at an orc face when you play.

Not worth it.
---
"I played Skyrim for 13 hours before I realized there was a sprint button, lol."
This is why I read instruction manuals.
#27TheyCallMeSonicPosted 11/24/2011 12:10:36 PM
homsarrunner3 posted...
But then you have to go through the emotional anguish of looking at an orc face when you play.

Not worth it.

The Orcs have some really cool facepaints >_> Mine also has bluish eyes so he looks pretty cool.
---
They call me Sonic cuz I am faster than sound I keep on jumping around
#28Hadokenzero11Posted 11/24/2011 12:13:07 PM
Joogiee posted...
I like argonians more cause they look like raptors.

this
---
I will not change my signature until Zone of the Enders 3 is released. Started July 18, 2010
GT: hadokenzero11 AE: Guy SF3: Twelve/Yang
#29Ikari GendoPosted 11/24/2011 12:13:09 PM
TheDebauchery posted...
I think you made a little typo there.
Got a few letters wrong when writing "worst".
Don't worry, it happens to the best of us.

After reading the three pages in this topic, I was still enraged at the thought that this was supposed to be clever, especially the added italics in 'best.'
#30XelaxandriaPosted 11/24/2011 12:17:10 PM
... <3 nords

seriously, I like roleplaying in RPG's, I roleplay in Fallout, Skyrim, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, everything
---
You know what I wish? I wish Reptar was here, he could beat ANYTHING!