Toughest "generic" enemy

#1pkmnpkmnPosted 11/24/2011 4:21:49 PM
What do you guys think is the toughest not one time only enemy, ie no alduin, general tullius, that sort of stuff, I myself consider ancient dragons to be the toughest as they have a crpaton of health, can stun, and if you get too close can really put the hurt on even the most well equipped of a player.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kEWxIl200s&feature=relmfu, People who have watched all of this :0; anyone who achieves this will win 10 internet cookies.
#2Cypher_Rahl1987Posted 11/24/2011 4:24:16 PM
My zombie rabbit.. hands down ftw
---
GT: Attakodredbeard
#3soccerman36Posted 11/24/2011 4:24:50 PM

so far a whispmother has been easily the toughest fight ive had. 

#4Sin JackalPosted 11/24/2011 4:25:21 PM
It's clearly the Ancient Dragon. Does the most damage, has ranged attacks, and has huge HP.

I also find the frost necromancers to be very difficult at times (I didn't make a Nord, so they can be really brutal). By at times, I mean when you enter an area that Bethesda has one of them tagged with a higher difficulty setting to make them more powerful. they can wreck you in a few hits if you aren't careful.

Honestly, both of them are tougher than most of the one time enemies to me. I have only fought like one one time enemy that I felt was tougher than both. And that's Hevnoraak, who annihilated me.
#5The_87_ReaperPosted 11/24/2011 4:29:44 PM
So far anything with Ice magic, I mean come on. The frost dragon I can understand, it's eating me and spitting me out, but why does everything else with ice magic one, two me.
---
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009
#6hump3rdnkPosted 11/24/2011 4:43:18 PM
The_87_Reaper posted...
So far anything with Ice magic, I mean come on. The frost dragon I can understand, it's eating me and spitting me out, but why does everything else with ice magic one, two me.

I have 80% resist frost :)
#7The_87_ReaperPosted 11/24/2011 4:45:10 PM
hump3rdnk posted...
The_87_Reaper posted...

I have 80% resist frost :)

I will kill you and weave your flesh into my amour.
---
The future does not exist, because by the the time you're there it's already the present.
Dr. Richard Epear - May 1st 2009
#8benny_lava27Posted 11/24/2011 4:58:44 PM
Definately a bunch of Mage with good magic. A combination of shock, fireball and ice magic definitely kill you if you don't have any resistance. I'm playing at master and those one are giving me trouble the most. Ancient Dragon could be quite easy if you scream mark to death to them...
#9assassin2k8Posted 11/24/2011 5:01:19 PM
a master conjurer. they scare me pantless... and nothing ever scares me pantless
---
All hail the manly voices!- Me
#10YoukaiSlayerPosted 11/24/2011 5:01:44 PM
Briarhearts
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)