Wedding won't start WTF?

#1holysquidPosted 11/24/2011 9:55:46 PM

I am set to get married, but when I enter the chapel, nothing happens and when I go up to the altar I just get congratulated and my fiancee keeps saying the same thing over again. When i talk to Maramel or whatever he doesn't say anything special, he just has the normal dialogue options. What the hell do I do?

#2holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 10:02:10 PM

bump board moves too fast

#3DutchehPosted 11/24/2011 10:05:38 PM
I ran into this same problem.

You have to stay completely away from the town while you wait to attend it. For some reason if youre in there while the guests enter you won't get the correct sequence.

What has to happen is when you enter the church you will be greeted by everyone in kind of a cutscene.

If you have saved it and you can't go back before the day of your wedding, you have to do something to fail the mission (wait til the ceremony ends) You're fiancee will give you a second chance if you talk to them so don't worry lol
---
"Tryhards is a slang word for men with erectile disfunction, which is an actual disease that people don't "choose" to have." -cayerful1
#4holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 10:09:09 PM

It won't work if I wait outside then go in?

#5DutchehPosted 11/24/2011 10:10:07 PM
it might, but I had a guest leave, and it messed it all up. You're best bet would be to wait at the stable outside the city, and then go into the church
---
"Tryhards is a slang word for men with erectile disfunction, which is an actual disease that people don't "choose" to have." -cayerful1
#6NE_PatriotsFanPosted 11/24/2011 10:13:27 PM
Thats not true. I was inside the church and did the "wait" for like 7 hours until it was noon like he said. I saw everyone walking in and it started.

Must be some weird glitch for you.
---
People, its 2011 we shouldn't be saying Gameplay>Graphics or Graphics>Gameplay. We should expect BOTH to be excellent if were paying $59.99+tax
#7holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 10:19:28 PM

I already saved after I waitied outside the church. Am I screwed?

#8DutchehPosted 11/24/2011 10:28:12 PM
no just refer to what I said before, basically call the wedding off and do it over.
---
#9holysquid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2011 10:35:47 PM

Dutcheh posted...
no just refer to what I said before, basically call the wedding off and do it over.
---

I'll try it. Is it guaranteed that they give you a second chance?

#10DutchehPosted 11/24/2011 11:05:46 PM
well just save the game as you start the second chance, and then if something doesn't work, just reload and try again by doing something different
---