Can you pickpocket your gold back from trainers?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you pickpocket your gold back from trainers?
4 years ago#1
I was leveling pickpocket in the hopes of stealing my gold back once I have trained with someone. But I noticed something just a moment ago.... I trained in archery and i tried to steal my gold back and it said 0% chance of stealing it back. :(
4 years ago#2
the more gold it is the more difficult it is to steal. higher Pickpocket skill and perks helps with it.

If the trainer can be made a follower though you can simply tell them to follow you, train your skills with them and then take the gold back through the trade interface.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
4 years ago#3

The workaround for that is to get a follower who is a trainer. Then you just take the money back and train again. But i suppose there may be skills that you can't do that with. I wouldn't mind an answer for that myself.

4 years ago#4
which trainers follow you?
4 years ago#5
Or...you could actually, you know, pay for your training.
---
Your mother is so fat that the recursive function computing her mass causes a stack overflow.
4 years ago#6
Mitsurugisan posted...
which trainers follow you?

If you're still interested in training archery I know Faendal in Riverwood trains it and can be made a follower. You just have to complete a very short quest for him in his favour. He is only a common level trainer though so will only train up to 50.

SLIGHT SPOILERS

There is also Aela the Huntress who is an Expert level trainer but you have to complete the Companions quest line to be able to get her to follow you.
---
"It's you Americans. There's something about nipples you hate. If this were Germany, we'd be romping around naked on the stage here." - Peter Molyneux
(message deleted)
4 years ago#8
Just came across this.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Followers#Follower_Trainers
---
4 years ago#9
^You should delete or edit that post before someone marks it.

Edit: Talking to Mitsu
---
Your mother is so fat that the recursive function computing her mass causes a stack overflow.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Can you pickpocket your gold back from trainers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived