Good "Rogue" Build.

#1BrianWolfPosted 11/26/2011 2:21:29 AM
What should be changed or re-worked?

http://skyrimcalculator.com/#6790
---
Amumu isn't sad, he's merely playing one aspect of the game that'll get him girls. Duh! <Kumari>
http://i.imgur.com/haz8q.gif
#2ChurchMouseHMPosted 11/26/2011 2:24:39 AM
Seem like a interesting build but explain your play style first? Cant really judge now. And justify why sneak is not maxed.
#3TalentedMPosted 11/26/2011 2:28:18 AM(edited)
Lockpicking is worthless to put perks into. Light armor needs 4 more perks for it to be even worth anything to you, If you don't plan on getting attacked at all it may not be worth it at all.

Pickpocket is cool - Got some decent perks to help you out. Speech is a good investment, though I wouldn't bother with it myself. 100 speech adds enough to them as it is and I see no Enchanting going on here.

Is this strictly roleplay?

Also, no backstab or archery crit perks from sneak but you are putting points into it already? Why not go for all the sneak and get rid of armor or LOCKPICKING for sure.

Picking locks is incredibly easy and there really isn't a benefit to lockpicking perks IMO.
#4Krauser42oPosted 11/26/2011 2:27:48 AM
why dont you use slow hand in the archery perk? its probly the best perk for archery imo
#5BrianWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 2:34:04 AM
Sneak isn't maxed because if there any range that wouldn't be in you're face I'd be using the bow. Now I am thinking of also adding the 3X bow damage perk, but I'm not to sure yet. As play style easiest to explain is think of a "Riddick" (Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black) style character.
---
Amumu isn't sad, he's merely playing one aspect of the game that'll get him girls. Duh! <Kumari>
#6_SYKOTIK_Posted 11/26/2011 2:34:49 AM
You made some...strange choices.

1. You didn't take Steady Hand or Bullseye in Archery.
2. Lockpicking perks are useless, as are Speech perks.
3. You took Pickpocketing perks, yet you didn't take the last two which are the best.
4. You took Dragon Smithing so you probably want good armor, yet you didn't take Cutom Fit or Matching Set.
5. You took Bladesman so I assume you will use Swords instead of Daggers, which are more rogue-like.
6. And finally you stopped short in Sneak and didn't take what is arguably the second best sneak perk.

Now, if the point of your build is to roleplay, then you can't go wrong.
#7TalentedMPosted 11/26/2011 2:37:55 AM
_SYKOTIK_ posted...

3. You took Pickpocketing perks, yet you didn't take the last two which are the best.
4. You took Dragon Smithing so you probably want good armor, yet you didn't take Cutom Fit or Matching Set.
5. You took Bladesman so I assume you will use Swords instead of Daggers, which are more rogue-like.
6. And finally you stopped short in Sneak and didn't take what is arguably the second best sneak perk.

All of this.
#8BrianWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 2:42:20 AM
_SYKOTIK_ posted...

The sword crit. is for when I'm having to deal with groups up close to me it seemed like the best option, An I did take custom fit. As for pickpocket I don't see an advantage of the last two perks when most people from what I've seen carry low level equips.
---
#9Resultsmayvary0Posted 11/26/2011 2:49:10 AM
BrianWolf posted...
_SYKOTIK_ posted...

The sword crit. is for when I'm having to deal with groups up close to me it seemed like the best option, An I did take custom fit. As for pickpocket I don't see an advantage of the last two perks when most people from what I've seen carry low level equips.

You can pickpocket enemies too. You could take their weapon or armor before attacking them.
#10BrianWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 2:51:38 AM
Resultsmayvary0 posted...
BrianWolf posted...
_SYKOTIK_ posted...

You can pickpocket enemies too. You could take their weapon or armor before attacking them.

But that defeats the use of a bow.
---