Dragon claws :)

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Any idea of how many there are and all the locations?
Also, I have the ruby claw, did that dungeon (dead mans respite I think) and can't get rid of it for decorating, just stuck in my inventory saying it's a quest item still?
Any help? Also, anyone who if your able to enchant armor with that 'backstabs do double damage' thing? I found that very handy for taking down elder dragons doing a wooping x30 sneak damage.

Thanks
4 years ago#2
BUMP! please :D
4 years ago#3
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_claws
---
"I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor!" - The Professor
4 years ago#4
I know of the Golden, Iron, Sappire, and Ruby claws.

I think I remember the Ruby claw stuck as a Quest Item glitch, too.
Try talking to the innkeeper. I think that solved it for me.
---
http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/
4 years ago#5
Is there like, a super dungeon full of phat lootz that needs all claws?

That would be cool.
---
Subtraction is overrated, It's Addition only backwards
If I were a crayon I would be Awesome... seriously
4 years ago#6
I have a Coral Dragon Claw I purchased from a shopkeeper in either Winterhold or Iverstead.
---
XBL: Frostbite1231
Steam: KFrost2008
4 years ago#7
I believe a certain dungeon requires 2 or 3 of them, but I don't think any dungeon requires them all, or even more than one except for the one I mentioned.
---
"I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the Professor!" - The Professor
4 years ago#8
Any help? Also, anyone who if your able to enchant armor with that 'backstabs do double damage' thing? I found that very handy for taking down elder dragons doing a wooping x30 sneak damage.
4 years ago#9
Beldum555 posted...

You can't, no. Unique armor with a unique bonus, it can't be stripped of its enchantment.
---
XBL : Crossbit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived