What armor do Argonians look best in?

#1Bruno_SardinePosted 11/26/2011 7:22:35 PM
I know in the end this comes down to preference. Argonians are my favorite race but I can't help but feel like they don't look good in most armor. Like anything with a lot of exposed skin, they look awful with their bubbly warty arms hanging out. And I've heard their tails clip through Nightingale armor.
Also, am I the only one who is bugged at how their horns dissapear when they have headgear on? Like a cloth hood is enough to smush down rock-hard horns.

Anyway, thoughts?
---
GT: I Razzmatazz I
#2LaLiLLuLeLoPosted 11/26/2011 7:23:14 PM
I use Daedric...because it rocks.
---
Who are the Patriots? I am the Patriots...no, not the football team.
#3HerbalSkyrimPosted 11/26/2011 7:23:19 PM
Mine looked cool in Ebony :)
---
I like weed
#4Burn-the-lightPosted 11/26/2011 7:25:57 PM
I met an Argonian thief in glass armour but with a hood instead of helmet and I thought he looked awesome.
---
We walk toward desire, hand in hand through fields of fire, with only love to light the way, on the road to judgement day. - XBL: Burn the light
#5Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/26/2011 7:27:24 PM
Basically anything if you leave the helmet off. Rock those horns. Also, stuff that leaves upper arms free looks pretty cool on Argonians because of their lizard skin. Plus tail, which does it's own thing.
---
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/1614/polarbear.png - aDubiousNotion (My GT: Lonewolf3218)
#6IminyourclosetPosted 11/26/2011 7:28:56 PM
It depends on what skin colour you use
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#7BI0NICcommandoPosted 11/26/2011 7:30:22 PM
one that covers there face, it works just fine.. Haha

No, just kidding, As the guy said above Glass Armor with a different head piece.
---
"Is that your Health Bar or are you just happy to see me"-Spencer
Sig. stays until another Bionic Commando is on a disc. (February 3rd 2011)
#8Bruno_Sardine(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 8:31:24 PM
it's probably dumb asking this on the 360 board instead of the PC board, but if possible could people post pictures of their Argonian characters? I need inspiration.
---
GT: I Razzmatazz I
#9demakaPosted 11/26/2011 9:03:35 PM
Bruno_Sardine posted...
I know in the end this comes down to preference. Argonians are my favorite race but I can't help but feel like they don't look good in most armor. Like anything with a lot of exposed skin, they look awful with their bubbly warty arms hanging out. And I've heard their tails clip through Nightingale armor.
Also, am I the only one who is bugged at how their horns dissapear when they have headgear on? Like a cloth hood is enough to smush down rock-hard horns.

Anyway, thoughts?

I like how wearing the Nightengale Hood completely smashes up your face.