Pure Archer Stealth Build.

#1foxace367Posted 11/26/2011 8:22:58 PM
Well to anyone that read my last topic, I did end up getting the game but I'm starting over. Anyways, which atribute should I level up each level for this kind of build? Yes I know it's my game and I should just play how I want but I want to hear other people's opinions on what should be chosen for this kind of build.
#2foxace367(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 8:26:26 PM
Fast board is fast.
#3TheDebaucheryPosted 11/26/2011 8:28:10 PM
... Isn't it obvious?

Stamina.
As much Stamina as possible.

If you keep hidden and attack from range, 90% of enemies shouldn't be able to get close enough to hit you... so you don't need much health. And you shouldn't need much in the way of magicka either unless you're spellcasting too.

Besides, it is always nice to have extra carrying space for loot, and to be able to sprint for.... well.... forever, almost.
#4Retribution_Posted 11/26/2011 8:29:14 PM
You clearly haven't even played enough to level up. There are no attributes.

Health
Magic
Stamina
---
"You do not know the first note of the music that moves me."
Patrick Rothfuss,The Name of the Wind--GFAQS Madara>Batman w/prep time>Narutoverse
#5foxace367(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 8:30:41 PM
TheDebauchery posted...
... Isn't it obvious?

Stamina.
As much Stamina as possible.

If you keep hidden and attack from range, 90% of enemies shouldn't be able to get close enough to hit you... so you don't need much health. And you shouldn't need much in the way of magicka either unless you're spellcasting too.

Besides, it is always nice to have extra carrying space for loot, and to be able to sprint for.... well.... forever, almost.

Ok so let's talk about dragon fights though. Should I get my HP to atleast 200 to be safe?
#6StoriedFobPosted 11/26/2011 8:33:25 PM
Well my build right now is a stealth archer and he has over 250 in both stamina and health.. it never hurts to have more health! :D
---
GT: StoriedFob
#7foxace367(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 8:35:07 PM
StoriedFob posted...
Well my build right now is a stealth archer and he has over 250 in both stamina and health.. it never hurts to have more health! :D

Ok I'lll just go Stam, Stam,HP, Stam, Stam, HP etc.
#8youshallbeasgodPosted 11/26/2011 8:37:20 PM
Don't worry about dragons, man. You can use Become Ethereal to bypass ice/fire breath (20sec to recharge)
#9foxace367(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2011 8:38:37 PM
youshallbeasgod posted...
Don't worry about dragons, man. You can use Become Ethereal to bypass ice/fire breath (20sec to recharge)

Lol I completely forgot about that shout. Well thanks for the help guys, time to go play Skyrim :D
#10Giant-EnemyCrabPosted 11/26/2011 9:20:24 PM
Only Stamina.

I went through with barely any health, and was basically indestructible.

Stealth
Archery
Alchemy

Once you get high enough in alchemy, you'll basically have 100 pounds worth of potions on you at all times. You don't need health, you have potions to do that for you. No need for magic either.

Just do the Night to Remember quest. Once you get the Rose, you'll have no need for any other forms of magic.

Imo, this is the most powerful class of character you can have. I hear about people having a tough time with Bandit Chiefs, and Giants, and whatnot, but you will be virtually invincible in the shadows. Crouch, and the AI can't see you. If you find a patch of shade, even in broad daylight, you become invisible (pretty much) to the AI.

It takes patience, but it's godly powerful.