Flying Saucers and Naked Women in my Skyrim?

#1Toji_no_BoushiPosted 11/29/2011 5:10:46 AM
After 2 weeks of nearly glitch free gameplay, I get major strangeness all within a few minutes.
Traveling with my companions, I see something off in the distance flying toward us slowly.
I draw my bow and use the zoom ability to see that it was neither a hawk or a dragon, but something round. It moves overhead and heads off. Trying to follow turned out futile as random enemy encounters still happen.
I then continue down the road to and encounter some Redguards looking for a woman. See how there is snow everywhere, it was strange that she was wearing no clothes.
Curious, I reverse pickepocketed to put some clothes in, but she had a perfectly good dress available, she just wasn't wearing it.
Frustrated, I go to Dragon Bridge and one of the women out on her porch sweeping with in with no dress on.
Both women seemed to not have an issue with hats or shoes, but the last 20 minutes of my game left me wondering if there is a secret perk in Skyrim similar to "Wild Wasteland" in Fallout that causes goofy things to happen?
#2FoppePosted 11/29/2011 5:18:29 AM
I've seen "ghost rockets" in the nightsky from time to time.
Nobody was around so it was not some arrow glitch.
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
#3Toji_no_Boushi(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 5:32:34 AM
Sure they weren't shooting stars? The game actually has that as an effect, as well as the Guardian Stone constellations.
#4WhereDidItGoPosted 11/29/2011 6:30:51 AM
You know, I've seen similar stuff actually. Had a naked guy come running up to me outside Whiterun and turns out he was a courier. Me and my fiancee busted out in laughter when his opening line was "Here, I got something for you!" and then handed me a letter from a friend, lol.

Then afterwards I was out to find this cave to kill some bandits for a bounty mission when I see something round floating in the air. Turns out it was a glitched shield, as it was low enough that I could see it clearly just over my character's head, but it was slowly levitating upward. It kept going up until it was just a circle in the sky, and at that distance it was hard to make out as a shield. If I had stumbled across it later than I did, I'd have sworn I saw a UFO as well.
---
"It is no use walking anywhere to preach unless our walking is our preaching. "
St. Francis of Assisi
#5Fayt980Posted 11/29/2011 6:34:36 AM
I've seen a naked courier too. Though he wasn't one delivering anything to me, he was one of the ones that wanders with a horse always nearby.
---
Gamertag: starocean980; Diamond: 3093-3567-8307 Black: 3396-2858-6065
#6McFazzerPosted 11/29/2011 6:40:16 AM
Toji_no_Boushi posted...
Sure they weren't shooting stars? The game actually has that as an effect, as well as the Guardian Stone constellations.

I once thought I saw a shooting star. It turned out to be mages shooting fireballs at a dragon and one missed. I was disappointed
---
Subtraction is overrated, It's Addition only backwards
If I were a crayon I would be Awesome... seriously