Daedric artifact help please

#1mandalorincaldyPosted 11/29/2011 3:05:55 PM
I'm currently playing and getting all the daedric artifacts but so far am missing 2. One i can't get, the skull of Curroption, and the Ebony blade is the other i'm missing. Can i still get the achievement Oblivion Walker for getting 15 artifacts?? i ask cause i have both Savior's Hide and Ring Of hircine.
---
GT- Wolf of Mibbu
#2WusaiPosted 11/29/2011 3:07:04 PM
Ebony Blade is in...err...Whiterun I believe. Have to get a quest to help deal with the Jarl's brats.
---
xboxlive gamertag: giovanni423
#3mandalorincaldy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 3:19:53 PM
oh i know how to get them its just im doing most of the side stuff first ive not done dragon rising yet so i cant get the ebony blade. Im just wondering if anyone else has gotten all the artifacts except the skull and still got the achievement.
---
GT- Wolf of Mibbu
#4xWade42xPosted 11/29/2011 3:23:51 PM
I unlocked the achievement when I obtained the 16th artifact. I had both the ring and hide before hand, so I don't think it counted both. So you might be out of luck.
---
Impressive, most impressive.
GT: II Double02 II
#5mandalorincaldy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 3:27:29 PM
that's odd its supposed to have unlocked after 15
---
GT- Wolf of Mibbu
#6deathguise125Posted 11/29/2011 3:31:36 PM
it does the skeleton key doesnt count for some stupid reason i only missed the skull got ever other artifact and no achievement i have went through several lists and i have all of them but the skull
---
gamertag: Sad Marshmallow, Psn: vincent 125
youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAjkiller125?feature=mhum
#7MrVanzettiPosted 11/29/2011 3:36:26 PM
Vaermina's (Skull of Corruption) starts in Dawnstar. Talk to the Jarl.

The Ebony Blade (Mephala) starts in Whiterun. Talk to the bartender in the Bannered Mare about rumors until she mentions the Jarls's son, then follow the arrow. I'm pretty sure you have to be a certain level to start this one, but I may be wrong.
---
[Luck 7] Ice Cream.
#8sonofkorolPosted 11/29/2011 3:37:41 PM
Quick question. I heard the axe doesn't count towards the achievement. But if I get the axe, is there still enough artifacts in the game to get the achievement? Or do I have to get the crappy mask?
---
>X< Leader of The Dream Team >X<
"A game moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and teabag once in a while, you could miss it."
#9mandalorincaldy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 3:44:36 PM
MrVanzetti posted...
Vaermina's (Skull of Corruption) starts in Dawnstar. Talk to the Jarl.

The Ebony Blade (Mephala) starts in Whiterun. Talk to the bartender in the Bannered Mare about rumors until she mentions the Jarls's son, then follow the arrow. I'm pretty sure you have to be a certain level to start this one, but I may be wrong.

allready know where everything and i cant get the Skull erandur destroyed it
---
GT- Wolf of Mibbu
#10mandalorincaldy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2011 3:45:29 PM
sonofkorol posted...
Quick question. I heard the axe doesn't count towards the achievement. But if I get the axe, is there still enough artifacts in the game to get the achievement? Or do I have to get the crappy mask?

this is the list of daedric artifacts http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Daedric_Artifacts_%28Skyrim%29#Daedric_Artifacts and the only one that doesnt count is the skeleton key
---
GT- Wolf of Mibbu