fortify one-handed for daggers??

#1AGRO_86Posted 11/30/2011 4:54:18 PM
Is it true that the fortify one-handed enchantment doesn't apply to daggers??? My main character is a stealth dual wielding dagger user, and i was hoping to boost my daggers damage with that enchantment on some gear.

It seems completely stupid that fortify one-handed wudn't work with daggers!!
#2lepakhaunsniperPosted 11/30/2011 4:54:50 PM
It does not yet, and yes it is completely stupid.
---
GT: Lepakhaunsniper
Balance is over powered! Nerf balance! -TheBionicRos
#3AGRO_86(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2011 4:58:33 PM
lepakhaunsniper posted...

So do you think its a bug??...I hope that means it'll get fixed.
#4CaptnFlounderPosted 11/30/2011 6:30:59 PM
1. Stealth
2. Attack
3. ????
4. Profit

Don't see the problem here, I was killing everything on master at level 42 in one attack animation, even with a one hand skill in the 30's...
#5DysonPosted 11/30/2011 6:33:33 PM
what is the fortify one handed mod? I have a mod on nightengale gloves that do 20% more damage to one handed attacks..your saying that doesnt apply to daggers?
#6Slyk90Posted 11/30/2011 6:34:30 PM
lepakhaunsniper posted...
---
/\/ / /\/_/ /\ G A I D E N
#7nodescriptorPosted 11/30/2011 6:35:26 PM
Dyson posted...
what is the fortify one handed mod? I have a mod on nightengale gloves that do 20% more damage to one handed attacks..your saying that doesnt apply to daggers?

Yes. That's exactly what was said above.
#8captain_tylorPosted 11/30/2011 6:36:22 PM
And that is why I backstab with swords. Luckily, shrouded gloves works for swords too.
#9DomiMMKPosted 11/30/2011 6:40:42 PM
Yeah, doesn't work.

Not sure why though, with Posions you can one hit virtually everything anyway...not like giving more fortification will make that big of a difference

But yeah, Dual Daggers is crap anyway. Main hand sword and off hand Dagger, the dual weapon power attack attacks with the offhand first so if you do it whilst sneaking you will get the x30 damage bonus on top of the sword/dagger ultra fast power attack (Dual flurry doesn't work for dagger/dagger)
#10CaptnFlounderPosted 11/30/2011 8:51:50 PM
DomiMMK posted...
Yeah, doesn't work.

Not sure why though, with Posions you can one hit virtually everything anyway...not like giving more fortification will make that big of a difference

But yeah, Dual Daggers is crap anyway. Main hand sword and off hand Dagger, the dual weapon power attack attacks with the offhand first so if you do it whilst sneaking you will get the x30 damage bonus on top of the sword/dagger ultra fast power attack (Dual flurry doesn't work for dagger/dagger)

Every attack in the animation gets the sneak multiplier, not just the first one. 2 daggers is 4 attacks, all at x30 with appropriate perks and gloves.

It is worth noting, however, that the first 1h perk (up to +100% damage) work with daggers.
---
"I brewed a potion that gives 100% chance to take your pants off." -RevDrBong