Why do random people attack?

#1DBrentonbuckPosted 12/1/2011 5:28:46 PM
My character is a Wood Elf... I was hunting in the woods and I saw someone labeled "Wood Elf" and so I walked up to them thinking "oh another Wood Elf, maybe we can be friends" and then he attacked me. Since then, this has happened with other people including a High Elf. Why? I don't have any bounties anywhere. I have never attacked other elves. It really hurt my feelings.
---
Visit the Hole In The Wall Red Dead Posse Forums http://reddeadposse.proboards.com/index.cgi
#2RosekillerXIIIPosted 12/1/2011 5:37:22 PM
This happen to me when i left redwood. Weird thing is i'm a nord and a nord attack me. What i think happened is those characters are glitch cause i met another nord that actually talk to me. She call me a milk drinker and told me to go home before I get kill. I insulted her and she attack me. I got made her get on her knees and she ask for mercy. Weird enough I stop attacking and she stop been hostile to me. I talk to her again bust still call me a milk drinker. So maybe those other people that you find that just attack out of random might be just adventures. This also explains why the dark brotherhood is after me since i haven't kill anyone that isn't a bandit.
#3RosekillerXIIIPosted 12/1/2011 5:39:33 PM
I can't spell today @_@ too much skyrim I'm sleep deprived