So I met the Fugitive.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So I met the Fugitive.
4 years ago#1
No time to talk. Snitch or double-cross me and I'll kill you. I mean it.

Apparently he means it! Well, he meant it. The hunter shot him dead.
4 years ago#2
What did he give you? One game he gave me a Hide shield of Conjuration or some crap but this game he gave me some leather bracers with Deft hands (+% to Pick Pocket) for me to disenchant and make awesome clothes to help me during the Thief Guild quest.
4 years ago#3
i always drop the weapon right infront of him when he gives it to me in hopes it makes him rage. But he just squat walks away.
4 years ago#4
1 of my latest characters ran into him while she was being attacked by 7 wolves they all nomed him before he could finish talking.
4 years ago#5
That sounds like it would be funny. The first time the hunter was like where he go?! and I was like here, take this crappy hide shield he gave me but the second time I was like, He went that way...and no he didn't give me anything...
4 years ago#6
Ive met him about 6 times in one game already lol
---
Arguing with a lore whore is like banging your'e head against a wall.
4 years ago#7
I found him while out hunting elk working on my archery skill, he gave me some crappy axe then I told the hunter which way he went then I ran away and sold the axe.
4 years ago#8
He gave me a sword with a drain stamina enchant. The hunter was about to ask me where he went, but the fugitive spent so much time telling me about he means it that the hunter spotted him and shot him dead.

The fugitive didn't even fight back. Guess he should have kept the sword he foisted on me.
4 years ago#9
Did anyone else kill the hunter so the fugitive could escape , only to have the fugitive never return for the stolen property ?
---
Not changing this until marijuana is completely legal in Canada *Started 08/14/10*
4 years ago#10
He was the first character I met in the game after coming out of Helgen's catacombs.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. So I met the Fugitive.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived