Assist the people of Winterhold, 2/3...Who's the last person?

#1E_S_M_ZPosted 12/3/2011 2:04:23 AM
Who the heck am I supposed to help? I've got 2/3, for helping the drunk and getting him to pay his tab. But I'm out of people. No one else seems to care.

The annoying thing is I did pass this quest, but had to revert to an earlier save when I ran into a glitch. I don't recall doing a single thing differently, but I'm stuck at 2/3 instead of getting the title of Thane.

Does anyone know who to go to for the last part?
---
()xxx[]:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
The Ghost o' Quakecon Yet To Come
#2hypertionPosted 12/3/2011 2:05:19 AM
give a begger a coin.

ya it does count........
---
XBL GT = Hypertion
will not accept random requests. must provide introduction+games etc, Text Prefered =P
#3jumiPosted 12/3/2011 2:06:38 AM
I think you can do bounties for the Jarl.
---
XBL Gamertag: Rob Thorsman
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/robertvsilvers
#4nobattlePosted 12/3/2011 2:17:51 AM
The jarl will give you the same "get me my winterhold helm" quest. You could help the alchemist find her ring. There's also someone there who wants some book called the night of the sentinel thing. There's also the quest line regarding the "nightmares" the people are having. w8, is winterhold=dawnstar? I'm referring to dawnstar btw.
---
"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because, in truth, we are still prisoners of society"
#5E_S_M_Z(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 12:55:58 PM
No beggars, and bounties don't count.

I'm at my wit's end here. <_<
---
#6jason9832Posted 12/3/2011 12:58:03 PM
Did you buy the dragon claw off that shop owner?
#7E_S_M_Z(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 1:00:09 PM
Yep, did that too.

Allegedly the resident dark elf can give a quest about stealing a staff, but the guy never says anything to me.
---
#8jason9832Posted 12/3/2011 1:01:51 PM
Did you go to the place the claw is for I know she said something about telling her if it was worth it.
#9E_S_M_Z(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2011 1:03:55 PM
So far I bought the claw (Nothing happens when I report back to her), did Azura's quest (Black Star route), retieved 2 helmets (<_<), did a bounty, paid off Ranmir's debt, and gave Ranmir the note from his girlfriend.

Yeah, this has got to be a glitch...
---
#10skyrim1991Posted 12/3/2011 1:04:06 PM
Lol. I had the same problem. But there is a 2nd helm. Just east of the small down darkarth or w/e. You talk to the jarl again for more quests., also u can speak with the inn merchant he has jobs killing bandits but those dont count toward the 1/3 assit missons.

Best bet talk with the jjarl again speak with him about him being the jarl and if there is any work

It's called hela's folly it's a ship