Bards leap summit

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
Anyone else find the little easter egg here? i thought it was pretty awesome.
Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
XBL GT:BiGdAdDy217
5 years ago#2
I found one at the bottom after I jumped off, but I couldn't hear what the guy said because he was drowned out by Forsworn shouting and dramatic combat music.
Gaming systems: PC, Ps2, Ps3, Gamecube, DS Lite, Xbox 360, Nintendo 64 and a Dreamcast
5 years ago#3
'fraid not. Elaborate?
Currently Playing - League of Legends, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2, CoD Black Ops, Drone Tactics
5 years ago#4
Romanticide posted...
I found one at the bottom after I jumped off, but I couldn't hear what the guy said because he was drowned out by Forsworn shouting and dramatic combat music.

haha i was about to say, itd be wise to kill off the forsworn before you do it so you can hear him.
5 years ago#5
BIGDaddy217 posted...

Easter Egg? Do you mean "random quest"? Because that's what it was as far as I can tell.
5 years ago#6
Shadow2500 posted...
'fraid not. Elaborate?

well if you jump off the plank and land safely in the pool below, the ghost of a bard comes up to you and tells you of the time he recited a long poem at the top, then jumped but didnt make it.
5 years ago#7
avalanchegeniex posted...
BIGDaddy217 posted...

Easter Egg? Do you mean "random quest"? Because that's what it was as far as I can tell.

not a quest, you have to stumble upon it so id say its more of an easter egg.
5 years ago#8
unless it was a misc. quest or something for you avalanche.
5 years ago#9

What did I miss here?  I just jumped off that thing yesterday and after talking to the guy (or listening to him) got an extra level in speechcraft but didn't notice any random quest.  I could have missed it because of the Foresworn fighting me though.

I wouldn't call it an easter egg (unless I misunderstand the term) because it wasn't like a random find.  The thing was called Bard's Leap and went into a pool of water.  It was pretty obvious that we are meant to jump from there.

5 years ago#10
It's not a quest. I don't think you even get a quest from it.... you jump off, the ghost has a talk with you and you skill up in some things.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived