Lydia is mortal after all

#11MMF_LegacyPosted 12/7/2011 2:00:18 AM
Fallout didn't have immortal followers unless you played softcore in NV.
#12BigThizzle(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 2:09:28 AM
MMF_Legacy posted...
Fallout didn't have immortal followers unless you played softcore in NV.

My bad yes they are quite mortal. Fawkes is chuck norris in super mutant form. Btw hardcore mode in new vegas is worth it ive never been so happy after finishing a game.
---
Hit me up on xbox live @ bigthizzle and remember, never underestimate the other guy's greed
#13MMF_LegacyPosted 12/7/2011 2:11:59 AM
The Broken Steel dlc makes Fawkes and Dogmeat almost immortal.
#14MessiRusherPosted 12/7/2011 2:15:04 AM
I've had her on the floor dead. Took all my weapons and armor she was carrying. Over encumber walk back to Dragonsreach, and have her sitting at the table eating and waiting for me, multiple times.
---
XBL GamerTag: Rushing Kluch
#15Lasher DragonPosted 12/7/2011 2:18:31 AM
MessiRusher posted...
I've had her on the floor dead. Took all my weapons and armor she was carrying. Over encumber walk back to Dragonsreach, and have her sitting at the table eating and waiting for me, multiple times.

LMAO that would irritate the hell outta me
#16LJGLJGPosted 12/7/2011 3:24:00 AM
I was wondering whether the "carry extra stuff" potions can stack. If so, I would just carry 25 of them with me all the time in case Lydia died somewhere where I didn't want to reload my last save.
Apparently, Lydia is the least annoying companion according to my friends who play this.

I had wanted to complete the game with Lydia still alive but Im getting a bit annoyed at her gung ho attitude whist trying to be stealthy.
#17jimmyCCFCPosted 12/7/2011 4:55:02 AM
How many people fail to recognise that follwers are only immortal to everyone but you?