Skyrim master challenge

#1lunajennyPosted 12/7/2011 1:58:01 AM
Master difficulty
NO ENCHANT, SMITHING, ALCHEMY (you can use enchanted items and you can use potions, you just can't make them)
No using confirmed glitches to level skills e.g. the riften speechcraft persuasion glitch.
No sneaking. Don't ever press the sneak button, not even to steal something.
No glitch exploitation (I mean confirmed glitches, although if you find a glitch that hasn't been confirmed and you know it's a glitch then it's up to you not to use it)

Can you do it? Post your progress, your glory and your defeats!
#2Xero_SeeDPosted 12/7/2011 1:59:37 AM
I do all of that already... and also, you said no glitches twice.
---
I bite people who are also cake. - Vir27
#3mochamoo-exPosted 12/7/2011 2:01:09 AM
Don't you need to sneak to...

*SPOILER*

...join the thieves to progress the main story?
#4JohnnySomethingPosted 12/7/2011 2:03:18 AM
All of those would be interesting aside from no sneak. Don't really see the purpose of that.
#5lunajenny(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2011 2:51:54 AM
no, you can get caught and Brynjolf still lets you in
#6bitstream5Posted 12/8/2011 2:10:03 PM
i would modify the restrictions to allow sneaking, no spell spamming (which will cause your demise anyway if you over level the enemies trying to max out a magic school early on) and allow no more than 2-3 enchanting/alchemy/smithing skill level increases per character level.

that is practically how i play anyway but i have raised alchemy/enchanting/smithing 5 or so levels at a time with most my characters when trying to raise cash, restock supplies, etc.
---
"Censorship is telling a man he cannot eat steak because a baby cannot chew it." Mark Twain
gamer tag = Public Dfndr
#7StLoonyPosted 12/8/2011 2:18:00 PM
Nahhhh. I think a simple game on the hardest difficulty without spending any perk points or using exploits would be enough to be considered a master mode. I was going to include not leveling up at all, but then you wouldn't even be able to cast most magic spells. Not being able to halve their cost should be enough of a challenge.
#8GevousPosted 12/8/2011 2:21:17 PM
*Thinks about fighting Krosis*

):
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#9Immortal_AzraelPosted 12/8/2011 2:21:43 PM
What exactly is the point of not allowing yourself to use a certain skill? All that does is remove options and force you to play the game a certain way. That would be like saying no magic or no weapons.
---
Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/ImmortalAzrael.jpg
#10nhamilton310Posted 12/8/2011 2:23:15 PM
lunajenny posted...
No sneaking. Don't ever press the sneak button, not even to steal something.

Also..No pressing the right or left triggers!
---
Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana