So, can you remarry?

#1svr2006gawdPosted 12/9/2011 12:51:27 PM(edited)
I read they patched the fact that you couldn't get remarried, is this true? How do I go about doing it?
---
Playing Skyrim
#2scorpeusPosted 12/9/2011 12:54:08 PM
People have been getting married in Skyrim since before the game even came out.

And it's okay: you either get free gold, a companion, and sometimes both.
---
"I am Revan reborn...And before me you are nothing."
The one line worth reading in 'Revan', the novel.
#3svr2006gawd(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2011 12:58:01 PM
scorpeus posted...
People have been getting married in Skyrim since before the game even came out.

And it's okay: you either get free gold, a companion, and sometimes both.

What? I've been married, I want to know if I can get remarried. As in, my wife dies or whatever the case may be, and I marry someone else.
---
Playing Skyrim
#4imthesledgePosted 12/9/2011 2:08:32 PM
i dont think you can

I guess if your wife dies (without you murdering her, lol) your supposed to receive a letter about it a few days later. The players that are marrying after they wife dies are the PC players who are resetting the "marriage counter".

There has been so much confusion between PC players and everyone else on this board, everyone needs to stick to their own respective boards to solve this.
---
Gamefaqs User "Fable_II" : Are you another one of these people that assumes my name comes from a ****ty game?
#5imthesledgePosted 12/9/2011 2:17:27 PM
svr2006gawd posted...
I read they patched the fact that you couldn't get remarried, is this true? How do I go about doing it?

also, it was never available, i never updated and i still didnt get an option to remarry, like i said, PC players are confusing people
---
Gamefaqs User "Fable_II" : Are you another one of these people that assumes my name comes from a ****ty game?
#6EnSabahNur2099Posted 12/9/2011 2:50:16 PM(edited)
yeah i'm all for segregation too
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a fascist].
GT: MRKLLLYOU