Anyone know where the Quill of Gemination is? *spoilers*

#1LunaLuminaPosted 12/9/2011 8:19:41 PM
It's supposed to be in lake Honrich near Riften. Anyone know where in the lake to find it?
---
"Start me up."-- Rolling stones
#2whatmustidoPosted 12/9/2011 8:21:25 PM
There's always a sweet spot in EC games, where if you sit in the right place near the top of the water, you can see through the water like it's air. Just find that sweet spot and comb the river for it. Just look for a sunken rowboat.
---
Morality is relative and based on opinions. Everyone has a different opinion, so everyone has a different view on what is right or wrong. What is right?
#3RoanarkPosted 12/9/2011 8:26:30 PM

From the port looking out to the water (West?) there's a large ship on the far right.

Almost straight in front of that, just slightly to the right I believe, is a small wrecked boat.

It juts up like a spire/ rock and somewhere at its base is a strongbox.

It took me FOREVER to find and I've restarted since then so I made sure to commit its location to memory.

You're welcome. :P

#4RoanarkPosted 12/9/2011 8:27:46 PM

I should mention I mean Riften's port and NOT the estate and the boat is, of course, wrecked underwater.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further confusion.

#5lostlibrarianPosted 12/9/2011 8:39:45 PM
It's only about 20 seconds swim from the riften docks.

It's pretty easy to spot using that 'sweet spot' method mentioned above

Look for a boat on the bottom of the lake with a chest in it
#6Daemon_SithPosted 12/9/2011 8:41:30 PM
Alright i am looking for new items thanks for the tip.
#7bfhurricanePosted 12/10/2011 10:51:57 AM
Came to this thread looking for the quill and just found it, here's the easiest explanation I can think of - look out from the riften docks and find the two docked ships (one in riften and one at goldenglow). The rowboat I sunken right inbetween both, with the chest at the bottom.
#8Joe5nowPosted 12/10/2011 10:54:15 AM
This took me ages to find because it was nowhere near an island or any rocks like logic, and Maven, would suggest!
---
Sigs cause cancer.