The best character

#1darksoul1987Posted 12/11/2011 6:47:58 AM
how do i get the best character possible with the best stats from the beggining of the game and what stone should i go for ?
---
Chris Tranter
#2DarkSymbiotePosted 12/11/2011 6:50:29 AM(edited)
*looks at username*

Whatever you feel is the best. This is the other game. It's all up to you to make your playstyle.
---
It's "...arrow in the knee."
The "you should have had more saves" is stupid. Sometimes its the dev's fault.
#3FatalX7Posted 12/11/2011 6:59:48 AM

DarkSymbiote posted...
*looks at username*

Whatever you feel is the best. This is the other game. It's all up to you to make your play****
---

You could do that in Dark Souls too.

What character/****race you choose doesn't really matter once you get started, in either game.

Unless you want some specific Race Ability.

#4DarkSymbiotePosted 12/11/2011 8:02:40 AM
FatalX7 posted...

DarkSymbiote posted...

*looks at username*Whatever you feel is the best. This is the other game. It's all up to you to make your play****---It's "...arrow in the knee."The "you should have had more saves" is stupid. Sometimes its the dev's fault.

You could do that in Dark Souls too.What character/****race you choose doesn't really matter once you get started, in either game.Unless you want some specific Race Ability.

Why did you censor "style"?
---
#5lorddrago88Posted 12/11/2011 8:03:42 AM
Orc, Atronach Standing Stone, Elemental Fury shout with two Daedric Maces. Maces can get 75% armor piercing, negating the need to get Marked for Death.

*You can easily get a Elemental Fury word east of Meridias shrine, which is west of Solitude. Pretty sure you don't need to fight anything to get it.

One-Handed dual-wield perks and mace-related perks.

Get the Spell Resist and Atronach perks from the Alteration Tree.

Wear Light Armor for the Stamina regen boost. Wear Dragon scale armor.

Raise enchanting so you can make good enchantments for boosting your defense (magic resist, more armor, etc).

Raise Blacksmithing so you can max out your armor rating and make Daedric maces.

If you want to be really op, raise Illusion for Invisibility and Muffle. Both of those together basically makes your guy undetectable while sneaking. Also get sneak perks to boost sneak-attacks with maces.

You'll have an Orc with 80% chance to absorb magic attacks and resist 30% of the damage dealt by those spells. You can enchant your gear to get the remaining 50+% or so.

How to kill something:

Shout Elemental Fury and dual-power attack the enemy until it's dead. If they are tough, use the Orcs Berserk racial ability. The boost lasts only 15 seconds so use it well. I suggest getting an Amulet of Talos to reduce the CD time for the shout.
---
---If I suspect you have an agenda or have no intention of listening, I may not respond to your post. Deal with it.---
#6bibfortuna25Posted 12/11/2011 8:07:16 AM
The first thing you have to understand about this game is that there is no such thing as "best."

The second thing you have to understand about this game is that you can do whatever you want.
---
Finding the Fiji Mermaid is like playing Calvinball. You can never do it the same way twice.
Use the search function before asking questions!
#7lorddrago88Posted 12/11/2011 8:09:20 AM
bibfortuna25 posted...
The first thing you have to understand about this game is that there is no such thing as "best."

The second thing you have to understand about this game is that you can do whatever you want.

The bold part is true.
---
---If I suspect you have an agenda or have no intention of listening, I may not respond to your post. Deal with it.---
#8DeadMeat2KooPosted 12/11/2011 8:10:16 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
*looks at username*

Whatever you feel is the best. This is the other game. It's all up to you to make your playstyle.

Apparently you don't know that in Dark Souls, a "starting" class means nothing for what you could become. Hoi hoi hoi.

I'm glad you're randomly/subtly bashing Dark Souls, my first impression of you is now great.
---
"I will stay behind, to gaze at the sun. The sun is such a wonderous body, like a magnificent father! If only I could be so grossly incandescent."
#9DarkSymbiotePosted 12/11/2011 8:15:15 AM
DeadMeat2Koo posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
*looks at username*

Apparently you don't know that in Dark Souls, a "starting" class means nothing for what you could become. Hoi hoi hoi.

I'm glad you're randomly/subtly bashing Dark Souls, my first impression of you is now great.

Really? You must new around here. I wonder when I bashed DS.
---
#10hauntbotPosted 12/11/2011 8:19:11 AM
lorddrago88 posted...
Orc, Atronach Standing Stone, Elemental Fury shout with two Daedric Maces. Maces can get 75% armor piercing, negating the need to get Marked for Death.

*You can easily get a Elemental Fury word east of Meridias shrine, which is west of Solitude. Pretty sure you don't need to fight anything to get it.

One-Handed dual-wield perks and mace-related perks.

Get the Spell Resist and Atronach perks from the Alteration Tree.

Wear Light Armor for the Stamina regen boost. Wear Dragon scale armor.

Raise enchanting so you can make good enchantments for boosting your defense (magic resist, more armor, etc).

Raise Blacksmithing so you can max out your armor rating and make Daedric maces.

If you want to be really op, raise Illusion for Invisibility and Muffle. Both of those together basically makes your guy undetectable while sneaking. Also get sneak perks to boost sneak-attacks with maces.

You'll have an Orc with 80% chance to absorb magic attacks and resist 30% of the damage dealt by those spells. You can enchant your gear to get the remaining 50+% or so.

How to kill something:

Shout Elemental Fury and dual-power attack the enemy until it's dead. If they are tough, use the Orcs Berserk racial ability. The boost lasts only 15 seconds so use it well. I suggest getting an Amulet of Talos to reduce the CD time for the shout.

1-the stamina regen boost from light armor is virtually non existent in combat.

2-what enemies iyo does the armor bypass help out so significantly on that it justifies all the drawbacks of maces?
---
NV 4 LYFE!!!1111(not changing dis sig until fo4 comes out.... or my a.d.d. distracts me & i sig something stupid)