Most rewarding quests?

#1MayhemPosted 12/13/2011 11:02:56 AM
In two categories:

1) Most rewarding monetarily - which quests give you the most money, or best-selling loot?

2) Which side quests are most fun?
#2AmrathPosted 12/13/2011 11:05:11 AM
The most rewarding in terms of cash are the Thieves guild as you can get access to quick quests that be done in around ten minutes for five hundred septims.
#3Mayhem(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2011 11:08:11 AM
What about side quests though?
#4Chunky LeePosted 12/13/2011 11:15:45 AM
The last mission in the DB questline gives 20,000 septims. I think that's the most for any single quest.
---
"I have a purple post-it." - Mason, Dead Like Me
#5Gigas37Posted 12/13/2011 11:18:47 AM
For fun: Mind of Madness

For boss fight: Forbidden Legend

For exploration: Unfathomable Depths

For mystery: Blood on the Ice

As for loot, it really depends on what your looking for. As for myself, I would consider Unfathomable Depths to be loot worthy since it is abundant in smithing material and soul gems which, when combined, can turn a very nice profit.
#6Mayhem(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2011 11:20:58 AM
Gigas37 posted...
For fun: Mind of Madness

For boss fight: Forbidden Legend

For exploration: Unfathomable Depths

For mystery: Blood on the Ice

As for loot, it really depends on what your looking for. As for myself, I would consider Unfathomable Depths to be loot worthy since it is abundant in smithing material and soul gems which, when combined, can turn a very nice profit.

Where do I get the quest Unfathomable Depths?
#7Gigas37Posted 12/13/2011 11:35:27 AM(edited)
Go to Riften and talk to an Argoian called From Deepest-Fathoms. She is typically found on the docks outside the city.

Edit: As for tuning a profit for this quest, you must have Dwarven smithing to convert the scrap metals around the ruin into ingots. The machines in the ruins provide a good supply of soul gems and metal to work with. I would recommend making bows out of the ingots since they only require iron ingot, 2 Dwarven ingots and some leather strips.

If you need even more material go to Markarth and gain entry into the ruins beneath the city by entering the palace and talking to the researchers near the ruins and city tombs.
#8Mayhem(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2011 11:30:41 AM
Thanks!