If Shadowmere dies is he gone forever?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If Shadowmere dies is he gone forever?
5 years ago#1
I feel like he shouldn't be but he doesn't respawn from the pool it seems.
http://i26.tinypic.com/2zfkism.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/2d7sopg.jpg
5 years ago#2
RE4_4_GC_isbest posted...
I feel like he shouldn't be but he doesn't respawn from the pool it seems.

Supposedly he'll respawn where he died 20 in game days later.
5 years ago#3
I thought the wiki said that it will respqwn where you found him. Im guessing in the bubbling black pond outside the dark brotherhood
5 years ago#4
Unlike in Oblivion Shadowmere can die in Skyrim and will not respawn. kinda lame if u ask me
5 years ago#5
She died when I fast traveled once we showed she was standing there then she let out a huge neigh and fell over dead :(
5 years ago#6
PT145 posted...
I thought the wiki said that it will respqwn where you found him. Im guessing in the bubbling black pond outside the dark brotherhood

uesp.net says he'll respawn where he died.
5 years ago#7
lenmutt posted...
She died when I fast traveled once we showed she was standing there then she let out a huge neigh and fell over dead :(

Those crazy skyrim diseases..
It puts the lotion on its skin.
GT/PSN: RUNwhenCOPScome
5 years ago#8
I had the same problem with Shadowmere, except I was in a dungeon when she "mysteriously" died outside.

I rode to the dungeon, parked Shadowmere like 10 feet from the entrance. Entered dungeon, cleared it, left, and Shadowmere was lying dead! No enemies were around, no dragon, nothing... I was robbed of my awesome horse.
IRON MAIDEN IS MY RELIGION!
Gamertag: Demigod Tyek
5 years ago#9
You have to wait in a major town for 20 days, just not out in the open. I thought Shadowmere was perma-dead but somebody talked about waiting in Whiterun for 20 days. Did that, fast traveled back to where he died, and there he was alive.
Well, like the philosopher Jagger once said, "You cant always get what you want."
5 years ago#10
I was just out for a nice stroll. Out pops an ancient dragon, kills Shadowmere, whos corpse falls off the side of the mountain. I can't wait 20 days and go back because I have no idea where the carcass might be. Oh well.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If Shadowmere dies is he gone forever?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived