Lightning Storm + 100% magicka reduction = Awesome!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Lightning Storm + 100% magicka reduction = Awesome!
4 years ago#1
I just got Lightning Storm (Master level destruction spell) and when I combine that with my armor that reduces the magicka cost for destruction spells to 0 is awesome! overpowered but still awesome! the only down side is that I can't move when using the spell.
May the force be with you.
4 years ago#2
It's actually a very bad spell. It doesn't stagger foes, it's weak, and it can get interrupted.
Gum Drop Demolition!
4 years ago#3
Force59 posted...
overpowered but still awesome!

Not really.
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
4 years ago#4
Personally, I think it takes too long to cast. But it is a cool spell
(message deleted)
4 years ago#6

it does 175 points of damage per second. if thats weak then I need to know what the strongest spell is.

175? For me it says 112. Still, anything can interrupt it. An arrow can, a little punch can, a dragon's landing can.
Gum Drop Demolition!
4 years ago#7
...did you abuse the enchant,alchemy loop to create this armor? Also, why would you want armor that breaks the game? Even on master infinite high level destruction is unfair. I hate trolls but by God I hope they swarm this topic if only because I hate people who think that the point of this game is to make items that make you unkillable or unfairly powerful.
To all trolls it is "arrow in the knee" not "arrow to the knee"
4 years ago#8

...did you abuse the enchant,alchemy loop to create this armor? Also, why would you want armor that breaks the game? Even on master infinite high level destruction is unfair. I hate trolls but by God I hope they swarm this topic if only because I hate people who think that the point of this game is to make items that make you unkillable or unfairly powerful.

No one here is trolling. I have 100% Destruction and Conjuration magicka reduction and can still be easily killed by strong melee opponents, but that's probably because I don't wear armor. The game isn't broken for me. Destruction magic is garbage without fortify 100% anyway. Also, the alchemy loop isn't needed. Only 100 enchanting, all 5 levels of the first enchanting perk, and the Twin Souls enchanting perk are needed.
Gum Drop Demolition!
4 years ago#9
Magic kind of sucks unless you get 100% reduction or put all your points into mana. Also its fun running into the room and seeing enemy corpses fly all over place seconds later. I only use destruction and conjuration so im not sure about other magic schools.
Shouldn't you nerds be rolling dice to see who's argument deals more damage? - BigRhinoX
4 years ago#10
Red_Ragnarok posted...
it does 175 points of damage per second. if thats weak then I need to know what the strongest spell is.
175? For me it says 112. Still, anything can interrupt it. An arrow can, a little punch can, a dragon's landing can.

I just checked your right it does 112 damage. sorry about that.
May the force be with you.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Lightning Storm + 100% magicka reduction = Awesome!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived