Secund's Shelf?

#11TheGreenRobinPosted 12/17/2011 5:08:35 AM
Snoogydoodles posted...
Snoogydoodles posted...
I just got a radiant quest from the Falkreath stewardess to kill a giant at Secunda's Shelf. When I hit the show on map button on the quest nothing happens (it's greyed out) anyone have a clue where that place is, I have never seen it before and cant even find it on the WiKi...I know where Secunda's Kiss is... where is the Shelf!? I've even tried killing the giant at the Kiss and nothing...

R E A D that.

Calm down man, no need to get all riled up over an internet post.

Have you ever thought Secunda's Sheld may be the area where Secunda's Kiss is located?
---
"Calling a musician overrated means you give up your right to an opinion."
On other forums, i'm lordvader178.
#12DoctorScrapsPosted 12/17/2011 5:09:15 AM
Alright, I get it, it's a typo on the devs part...They tell you to go to Secunda's Shelf...but the only location as such is Secunda's kiss. Unless the quest marker to telling you otherwise, it's the location you want.

And you are being a remarkable jackass, TC. Do you WANT help, or do you want to continue bumping your topic for replies?
---
It's better to read my posts in the voice of GLaDOS. It makes things so much more simpler.
#13Locke90Posted 12/17/2011 5:11:00 AM
Snoogydoodles posted...
Snoogydoodles posted...
I just got a radiant quest from the Falkreath stewardess to kill a giant at Secunda's Shelf. When I hit the show on map button on the quest nothing happens (it's greyed out) anyone have a clue where that place is, I have never seen it before and cant even find it on the WiKi...I know where Secunda's Kiss is... where is the Shelf!? I've even tried killing the giant at the Kiss and nothing...

R E A D that.

I looked at the wiki and it doesnt even mention secundas kiss as a giant lair yet when you hover your pointer over secundas kiss it clearly has the symbol for the giant lair for it like I said that is where the giant you have to kill is. hell it doesnt even mention the shelf part of secundas shelf in the index of the game guide I have so dont get uppity because you cant find a location that doesnt exist in the game as I said they probably renamed it after they made the quest and forgot to change the quest location name. sorry if you dont beleive me but please dont shoot the messenger.
---
Arguing with a lore whore is like banging your'e head against a wall.
#14AusgillPosted 12/17/2011 5:12:18 AM
Damn some people get angry over the smallest things. Thank god for medication.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uymb5UqUc1w - My song of the month (December)
#15Snoogydoodles(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2011 5:15:20 AM
Did anyone actually read that first post? I clearly said that I went to secund's kiss and killed the damn giant... yeah... Did not complete the quest. Amazing
---
Gamertag(X-Box Live): Snoogydoodles
#16DoctorScrapsPosted 12/17/2011 5:18:37 AM
Then [censored] the quest, go do another one. Problem solved.
---
It's better to read my posts in the voice of GLaDOS. It makes things so much more simpler.
#17Locke90Posted 12/17/2011 5:30:21 AM
Snoogydoodles posted...
Did anyone actually read that first post? I clearly said that I went to secund's kiss and killed the damn giant... yeah... Did not complete the quest. Amazing

you do know there are 2 giants there dont you? snoogy one at the front and one right up the back
---
#18Snoogydoodles(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2011 5:45:14 AM
Yes, I killed them both. It is now marked as cleared.
---
Gamertag(X-Box Live): Snoogydoodles
#19Locke90Posted 12/17/2011 5:46:45 AM
Snoogydoodles posted...

well there ya you have a glitched quest
---
#20Locke90Posted 12/17/2011 5:48:56 AM
Snoogydoodles posted...

also try waiting a few days then going back see if that works
---