why do the guards claim that "shouting" makes people nervous??

#1GTthunderPosted 12/17/2011 11:26:02 PM
^TOPIC^
---
"Cut through the darkness"-dragon nest
#2PotentialCyborgPosted 12/17/2011 11:28:13 PM
Man's been hitting the skooma, I say.
#3VelvenCrossPosted 12/17/2011 11:29:14 PM
Turn Ethereal... then people will freak out! Like in Ivarsted. But it could be the general distrust for 'magix' in general in Skyrim.
#4GetsugaTensh0Posted 12/17/2011 11:29:35 PM
It's a public disturbance and wouldn't you be nervous if someone had dragon aura coming out of their mouths?
---
This teaches kids the valuable lesson, that anything worth achieving through hard work, you can also just buy
FUS RO DAH > THIS IS SPARTA
#5DoctorScrapsPosted 12/17/2011 11:30:36 PM
Because watching someone yell with enough force to clear a table is an everyday sight in Skyrim.
---
It's better to read my posts in the voice of GLaDOS. It makes things so much more simpler.
#6FindKenshiPosted 12/17/2011 11:32:40 PM
It makes them nervous because Ulfric has made the Thu'um infamous in a bad way when he killed the High King of Skyrim using it. What were the Greybeards thinking when they took Ulfric as their pupil? After finding out the details about where he learned the Thu'um, I wish it had added extra dialog to the Greybeards where you question why they taught it to Ulfric?
#7RebelElite791Posted 12/17/2011 11:34:37 PM
DoctorScraps posted...
Because watching someone yell with enough force to clear a table is an everyday sight in Skyrim.

Much less level a city.

FindKenshi posted...
It makes them nervous because Ulfric has made the Thu'um infamous in a bad way when he killed the High King of Skyrim using it. What were the Greybeards thinking when they took Ulfric as their pupil? After finding out the details about where he learned the Thu'um, I wish it had added extra dialog to the Greybeards where you question why they taught it to Ulfric?

Because they obviously knew what he would do ahead of time.
---
Trust not the words of a poet, as he is born to seduce. Yet for poetry to seize the heart, it must ring with the chimes of truth.