Trying to train attack skills against the Greybeards, but they attack me?

#115h07gunPosted 12/18/2011 8:34:28 PM
the only reason i can think of someone even suggesting the greybeards being good practice dummies is because they're blind. other than that you should try healing them at the same time, or alternate between the two
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDr36mKOVJU --- worth every second
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#12Mareg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2011 8:38:27 PM
Can anyone confirm that has tested this?
---
"Certainty is inversely proportional to faith."
"Thoughtfully worded quotations can make anyone seem profound."
#13fffezPosted 12/18/2011 8:42:58 PM

Can anyone confirm that has tested this?

Go ahead, let us know how that turns out for ya
#14Illusive_FoxPosted 12/18/2011 9:20:04 PM
5h07gun posted...
the only reason i can think of someone even suggesting the greybeards being good practice dummies is because they're blind. other than that you should try healing them at the same time, or alternate between the two

The Greybreads are not blind. Perhaps they're nearsighted. I never asked. Not Uninterested in finding out.

If you attack the Greybreads, they will defend themselves. Even peaceful monks frown upon being bashed upside the head. Most take unkindly to such actions. Violence breeds more violence. In the Greybreads case. It's manifested in the form of fists, and, ice shouts.

The only place, and time I know of attacking an NPC without repercussions. Hostile response. Is at the beginning of them game in Helgen Keep. With the person you went with.

He must be too desperate for company, to retaliate.
---
With that said I shall immediately return to lurking and observing.
#15mitsukahakumeiPosted 12/18/2011 9:20:59 PM
mitsukahakumei posted...
no.

next question please

What part of that did no one get?
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) +5 (\ ^-^
Thanks her0_0f_ti3m!!! Every Brony put this as your sig!!!
#16brbchurchPosted 12/18/2011 9:22:31 PM
5h07gun posted...

where did you get that theyre blind.. wtf lol
#17gamer880Posted 12/18/2011 9:22:40 PM
Mareg posted...
I am in sneak mode. But after 4 or 5 hits they turn hostile. My sneak skill is in the 60's, so it should be plenty high. A couple of questions: is it ok to have a follower with me while doing this? Also, can I use a 2-hander?

Oh, I didn't get the horn. I have to do that first?

Don't do so much damage that their health gets low. That's what makes them go aggro.
#18gamer880Posted 12/18/2011 9:25:43 PM
I've done this before, yes you can practice on them just don't do so much damage that they attack you.
#19xionnoixPosted 12/21/2011 11:36:08 AM
gamer880 posted...
I've done this before, yes you can practice on them just don't do so much damage that they attack you.

me too, and what gamer880 posted is true. also, make sure you DO NOT have the perk in Sneak that makes you do 3x dmg or whatever the multiplier is.
#20Werewolf by NightPosted 12/21/2011 11:37:42 AM
get a Summon Familiar tome.
---
the sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.