BIGGEST House in Skyrim??

#1Jared781Posted 12/19/2011 1:24:17 AM

so far I've only seen the Markarth house (Fully Furnished) and it aint bad!!!!

what do ya got for me?

#2-TheZodiac-Posted 12/19/2011 1:25:54 AM
Jared781 posted...
so far I've only seen the Markarth house (Fully Furnished) and it aint bad!!!!what do ya got for me?

Solitude i think that house plus all the furnishings cost me a fortune.
#3Cast_SupremacyPosted 12/19/2011 1:28:43 AM
Jared781 posted...
so far I've only seen the Markarth house (Fully Furnished) and it aint bad!!!!what do ya got for me?

So far, the solitude house is probably the biggest, followed by the windhelm house.

Markarth is MY favourite though! It only has one maniken and lacks any big display cases, but it's a fact that it has the mosts bookshelves/spaces for books :)
#4AnakeriePosted 12/19/2011 1:29:16 AM
Proudspire is 36,000 fully furnished. My husband said it was 'wonderous' when I moved him in. For that kind of cash, it had better be!
---
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then 2500 cheese wheels came out of ******* nowhere!
#5Cast_SupremacyPosted 12/19/2011 1:32:43 AM
-TheZodiac- posted...
Jared781 posted...

Solitude i think that house plus all the furnishings cost me a fortune.

There's an easy trick to getting houses for free. Initiate the dialogue to buy the house, as soon as you accept, use slow time (as there is a delay after accepting before your money is taken out), then while under slow time, rush to the nearest container and deposit your money in it. When slow time ends you'll get the keys and decorating guide as normal, but you can then just withdraw your money from where you stored it and keep it all :)
#6Sicario001Posted 12/19/2011 1:32:58 AM
I spent the dark brotherhood's money on Proudspire, damn it was worth it.
---
Call that a signature? THIS is a signature!
Jarl of Toeh
#7NietzschesFaithPosted 12/19/2011 1:41:01 AM
Over in Whiterun I bought Hugh Laurie.
---
It's true what they say. The grass is always greener, and you really don't know what it is you have, until it's gone... gone... gone - Conker
#8DrNewcensteinPosted 12/19/2011 1:43:23 AM
Sicario001 posted...
I spent the dark brotherhood's money on Proudspire, damn it was worth it.

Sithis saw that, and he ain't happy. Noooo, not one little bit. He's sending Cicero over. Be there in 20.

But yeah, Proudspire is 3-stories tall, has quite a few weapon and shield display plaques (remove the junky Steel and Iron crap), 2 mannys, and plenty of storage units.