Water-breathing Enchantment?

#1Offspring27Posted 12/19/2011 7:30:17 PM
Anyone know where I could find a piece of armor enchanted with water-breathing? I already have the mask, but I can't disenchant that. Thanks!!
---
Last Train Home
#2JamieAubrey01Posted 12/19/2011 7:37:32 PM
If you have these ingredients you can use Alchemy

3 Chicken's Egg, Farms or bought from alchemists
4 Histcarp,catching Histcarp in lakes or rivers, or bought from a alchemy store
2 Nordic Barnacle, can be found at Orphan's Tear, a shipwreck on the northwestern coast of Skyrim.
---
Xbox GT: DRaGoN KoBRa
[This signature was deleted at the request of a Moderator ]
#3SoronirPosted 12/19/2011 7:38:24 PM
Radiant Raiment in Solitude often sells Necklace of Waterbreathing.
#4Offspring27(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2011 7:38:40 PM
Yeah, I kinda wanted the enchantment since it lasts forever so I wouldn't have to worry about drinking potions and such. :/
---
Last Train Home
#5TheRichnessPosted 12/19/2011 7:38:42 PM
or you could have been and argonian!
#6Offspring27(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2011 7:52:25 PM
Lol, a little late now. XD
---
Last Train Home
#7SentanaPosted 12/19/2011 7:59:54 PM(edited)
Prepare to be patient in finding this. This was my last enchantment that I soooooo needed and I found it. Make sure to check ALL merchants you come across when you warp into a town. Any merchant can have it; even the lowly small time merchants.

Seriously I hated the way Beth did his randomness. All spells should be enchantable from the player; NOT trying to find the needle in the haystack way. Effed up IMO.
#8Offspring27(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2011 7:59:54 PM
Sentana posted...
Prepare to be patient in finding this. This was my last enchantment that I soooooo needed and I found it. Make sure to check ALL merchants you come across when you warp into a town. Any merchant can have it; even the lowly small time merchants.

What do you mean by any merchant? Like check ALL of them or just ones that sell armor?
---
Last Train Home
#9SentanaPosted 12/19/2011 8:01:00 PM
Offspring27 posted...
Sentana posted...

What do you mean by any merchant? Like check ALL of them or just ones that sell armor?

Yes of course the ones that are able to sell armor and it's not just the smithies.
#10Offspring27(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2011 8:08:37 PM
Sentana posted...
Offspring27 posted...
Sentana posted...

Yes of course the ones that are able to sell armor and it's not just the smithies.

Alright, I'm still looking for the fortify-pickpocketing enchantment too, so I think I'll be looking for a while XD
---
Last Train Home