Water-breathing Enchantment?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Water-breathing Enchantment?
5 years ago#1
Anyone know where I could find a piece of armor enchanted with water-breathing? I already have the mask, but I can't disenchant that. Thanks!!
Last Train Home
5 years ago#2
If you have these ingredients you can use Alchemy

3 Chicken's Egg, Farms or bought from alchemists
4 Histcarp,catching Histcarp in lakes or rivers, or bought from a alchemy store
2 Nordic Barnacle, can be found at Orphan's Tear, a shipwreck on the northwestern coast of Skyrim.
Xbox GT: DRaGoN KoBRa
[This signature was deleted at the request of a Moderator ]
5 years ago#3
Radiant Raiment in Solitude often sells Necklace of Waterbreathing.
5 years ago#4
Yeah, I kinda wanted the enchantment since it lasts forever so I wouldn't have to worry about drinking potions and such. :/
Last Train Home
5 years ago#5
or you could have been and argonian!
5 years ago#6
Lol, a little late now. XD
Last Train Home
5 years ago#7
Prepare to be patient in finding this. This was my last enchantment that I soooooo needed and I found it. Make sure to check ALL merchants you come across when you warp into a town. Any merchant can have it; even the lowly small time merchants.

Seriously I hated the way Beth did his randomness. All spells should be enchantable from the player; NOT trying to find the needle in the haystack way. Effed up IMO.
5 years ago#8
Sentana posted...
Prepare to be patient in finding this. This was my last enchantment that I soooooo needed and I found it. Make sure to check ALL merchants you come across when you warp into a town. Any merchant can have it; even the lowly small time merchants.

What do you mean by any merchant? Like check ALL of them or just ones that sell armor?
Last Train Home
5 years ago#9
Offspring27 posted...
Sentana posted...

What do you mean by any merchant? Like check ALL of them or just ones that sell armor?

Yes of course the ones that are able to sell armor and it's not just the smithies.
5 years ago#10
Sentana posted...
Offspring27 posted...
Sentana posted...

Yes of course the ones that are able to sell armor and it's not just the smithies.

Alright, I'm still looking for the fortify-pickpocketing enchantment too, so I think I'll be looking for a while XD
Last Train Home
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Water-breathing Enchantment?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived