If your wife dies, how soon before you can remarry?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If your wife dies, how soon before you can remarry?
4 years ago#1
I am married to Aela but she annoys me and I want to sacrifice her to Boethiah (yes, I know I'm a bad person). But she died one time when I was fighting some bandits so just out of curiosity I tried marrying Sylgja before I reloaded, but couldn't even though I did the prerequisite quest.

Does anyone know how long it takes to remarry or if it is even possible?
---
There are very few conflicts in the world that are truly between good and evil- rather, they are between two different interpretations of what is good.
4 years ago#2
As soon as they patch it into the game.
---
4 years ago#3
Never. Marriage is for life. FOR LIFE!
---
GT/PSN: SilverBasher
4 years ago#4
Never. You can't remarry yet, one of the many things they rushed but never implemented.
4 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61299274
4 years ago#6
As soon as you start a new game
---
Eternity shall be spent like this. Beneath silent faces my corpse weeps quietly.
4 years ago#7
charon78au posted...

Damn it, that is disappointing. Any news they are actually planning on doing this?
---
There are very few conflicts in the world that are truly between good and evil- rather, they are between two different interpretations of what is good.
4 years ago#8

Frost_Ryans posted...
charon78au posted...

Damn it, that is disappointing. Any news they are actually planning on doing this?
---

How would we know? Bethesda will do as Bethesda does. These are the same people that "patched" the game and wrecked the resistances the first time remember? xD

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. If your wife dies, how soon before you can remarry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived