Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)

1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)

User Info: M_RUTTER2K8

M_RUTTER2K8
5 years ago#11
Stick requested.
Friendship is like peeing yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

User Info: Unknwnwrrior

Unknwnwrrior
5 years ago#12
Any last minute changes before my hour timer runs out and I become unable to edit? :(

User Info: MosebysRangers

MosebysRangers
5 years ago#13
Nothing to add but wanted to say it was an excellent post and useful. It was obvious you put a great deal of work into and thank you for posting it.

Unknwnwrrior
5 years ago#14
WAY more work than I thought it'd take, actually.

User Info: drummer777

drummer777
5 years ago#15
Isn't this all on the wiki?
Black FC: 4942 5091 0467

User Info: Shifty41

Shifty41
5 years ago#16
Tavern Clothing can be found in a Falmer dungeon (can't remember name) behind a bar in first main room.

May not apply to this list but Necklace of Poison Resistance/Immunity is extremely rare. It has not turned up on vendor inventory at all in 200 hours of searching (and believe me I have searched). May have been left off loot tables inadvertently. So may be LO.

Unknwnwrrior
5 years ago#17
I found Necklace of Poison Immunity in Solitude shops, either the general or Radiant Raiment.

User Info: djtlite138

djtlite138
5 years ago#18
Just tried to pickpocket bryling's clothes but couldn't. They don't show up. I have the perk to pickpocket equipped clothes and all but the last rank in the first perk.
Apprentice of the Crabdom
We are still around, that rock behind you very well may be one of our assassins. Beware.

User Info: USoSad

USoSad
5 years ago#19
Isn't this info found online

User Info: Shifty41

Shifty41
5 years ago#20
Unknwnwrrior posted...
I found Necklace of Poison Immunity in Solitude shops, either the general or Radiant Raiment.

Thanks for they tip. I will go back to Radiant Raiment and try again even though I have saved/killed/reloaded at least a hundred times there searching. Being a completionist sucks sometimes.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.