Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)

#101Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2012 11:08:39 PMmessage detail
eugene1222 posted...
Unknwnwrrior posted...
Sin Jackal posted...
It's interesting how Bryling has all that unique gear. She's not even that special of a character.

She has the exact same gear as the Jarl of Morthal (Ravencrone? IIRC). But she's the only one that's not essential.

Sadly, the other Jarls do not have the luxury to have a similar, non-important NPC walking about. So the Embellished Robes (what Balgruuf wears) and the Embroidered Garment (what Elisif) wears are still 100% unavailable.

Apparently you can find the exact same stuff balgruf wears in the solitude East Empire Company Warehouse.

I scoured that place the other day and all I found are a few Fur-lined boots and Noble Clothes. The former a unique pair of boots and the latter seemingly exactly the same as the Emperor Clothes.

Didn't find the Embellished Robes though.

Degalon posted...
Is there any way to get Aela's armor? It looks unique...

Ancient Nord Armor. Most easily gotten from Dragon Cultists in Forelhost (it's the first room you enter from Skyrim) or smithed yourself at the Skyforge after you clear the Companions questline.
#102kobra6187Posted 1/4/2012 1:48:27 PMmessage detail
Can anyone confirm that the only way to get Nazir's unique hood is to kill him before he becomes essential?
#103ghosta2Posted 1/4/2012 6:14:35 PMmessage detail
what about the notched pickaxe found at the top of the thought of the world.

also the bow of the Hunt found in Clearspring Cave has a unique version of huntsman's prowess which can't be disenchanted.

The ghostblade has a unique enchantment and can be found in Ansilvund

Valdr's Lucky Dagger also has a unique enchantment aswell. He'll give it to you if you heal him and clear out Moss Mother Cavern for him.

Not a lot of people know that you can acquire Keening by completing Arniel's Endeavor.

Also i think it would be better to list sets together especially if all the items are found in the same area or on the same npc. Most people that are looking for an imperial officer helm are also looking for the rest of the suit.
---
Dopo mee gusha, peedunkey?
Gt: Ghosta2, PKMN Black FC: 0733 5566 8684
#104richiesusernamePosted 1/4/2012 6:16:23 PMmessage detail
Does anyone know if there's a way to get the version of the Shrouded Cowl with the red face covering part where the face covering part actually shows up in 3rd person mode?
#105TheShadowofLighPosted 1/4/2012 8:01:21 PMmessage detail
The Nobles clothes are Balgruufs(at least on 360). Just equip them to see it(no sleeves), they look almost exactly the same as the emperors robes when lying around(save for the imperial symbol not being there)
#106Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2012 9:00:34 PMmessage detail
kobra6187 posted...
Can anyone confirm that the only way to get Nazir's unique hood is to kill him before he becomes essential?

I have tried and Nazir never loses his essential status.
Only option is to destroy the Dark Brotherhood for them.

ghosta2 posted...
what about the notched pickaxe found at the top of the thought of the world.

also the bow of the Hunt found in Clearspring Cave has a unique version of huntsman's prowess which can't be disenchanted.

The ghostblade has a unique enchantment and can be found in Ansilvund

Valdr's Lucky Dagger also has a unique enchantment aswell. He'll give it to you if you heal him and clear out Moss Mother Cavern for him.

Not a lot of people know that you can acquire Keening by completing Arniel's Endeavor.

Also i think it would be better to list sets together especially if all the items are found in the same area or on the same npc. Most people that are looking for an imperial officer helm are also looking for the rest of the suit.

I knew about this, but most of them were already neatly combined here:
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Unique_Items

I didn't feel like copying and doing double duty.

TheShadowofLigh posted...
The Nobles clothes are Balgruufs(at least on 360). Just equip them to see it(no sleeves), they look almost exactly the same as the emperors robes when lying around(save for the imperial symbol not being there)

I just checked. Noble clothes are indeed unique. But they are not Balgruuf's, but more like a palette swap of them (just like Ulfric's clothes are a palette swap of Fur-trimmed cloak) as Noble clothes are purplish-blue whereas the Embellished Robes are yellow.
#107TheShadowofLighPosted 1/4/2012 9:14:25 PMmessage detail
Really? Hmm, never noticed that. My bad.
(Also, if I end up spamming the thread I apologize, my internet is being stupid....)
#108eugene1222Posted 1/5/2012 8:56:31 AMmessage detail
Unknwnwrrior posted...
I scoured that place the other day and all I found are a few Fur-lined boots and Noble Clothes. The former a unique pair of boots and the latter seemingly exactly the same as the Emperor Clothes.

Didn't find the Embellished Robes though.

It looks EXACTLY the same as baalgruf's clothes. Put them on and stand next to him. See?

Just because its named differently doesnt mean it isnt the same. You can find a "mage robe" in the same place, and in appearance it is identical to a blue robe.
---
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.
#109asrttyoxoPosted 1/5/2012 10:20:08 AMmessage detail
You can get Tavern clothes from Ava or whatever her name is in Morthal. Since she is part of a quest and can die they are super easy to get.
#110VelociswaggerPosted 1/5/2012 1:37:43 PMmessage detail
Glad to know mods sticky useless topics and delete funny or informative topics. Gamfaqs at it's finest.
---
People sleep soundly at night only because men stand ready to violence on their behalf.