Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)

#111Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2012 1:31:52 AMmessage detail
Discovery!

Winterhold Guard Shield is, in fact, in the game. It can be found on the sole Winterhold guard outside Whistling mine.

I'll keep you posted!
#112StockpileThomasPosted 1/6/2012 5:00:27 AMmessage detail
This guide has been very helpful indeed, glad it got a sticky. Good stuff TC!
#113DeadCryPosted 1/7/2012 5:02:48 AMmessage detail
you can also get redguard clothes from the daedric relic quest when you summon Velehk Sain if you dont care for his map and the treasure chest of gems, useless crap you can kill him and take redguard outfit, 2 scimitars
#114Jared781Posted 1/7/2012 8:04:35 AMmessage detail
no one CARES!!!
#115Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2012 4:20:01 PMmessage detail
DeadCry posted...
you can also get redguard clothes from the daedric relic quest when you summon Velehk Sain if you dont care for his map and the treasure chest of gems, useless crap you can kill him and take redguard outfit, 2 scimitars

I just checked and they're the Hammerfell garb and Redguard boots. The standard fare for Alik'r warriors.
Redguard Clothes and the black Redguard boots (just named 'Boots') are still unique to Nazir so far.
#116eugene1222Posted 1/8/2012 5:02:04 PMmessage detail
Tried reverse pickpocketing essential NPCs with higher value/protection stuff than what they wear already? Maybe that would work in making it possible to obtain unique clothing off them??? (Since they change into that and thus their original stuff would appear in their inventory, no?)
---
Young master, i cannot aid one who opposes the master.
#117Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2012 6:59:03 PMmessage detail
eugene1222 posted...
Tried reverse pickpocketing essential NPCs with higher value/protection stuff than what they wear already? Maybe that would work in making it possible to obtain unique clothing off them??? (Since they change into that and thus their original stuff would appear in their inventory, no?)

Good idea but sadly NPC's don't equip items you reverse pickpocket onto them.
I'll look into it if I can break it later.
#118TheFifthPersonPosted 1/11/2012 9:34:29 AMmessage detail
Velociswagger posted...
Glad to know mods sticky useless topics and delete funny or informative topics. Gamfaqs at it's finest.

*its

And nobody cares what you think. If you actually look at this thread you'll see that people are using this sticky and appreciating it. If you don't like it, don't use it. It's only an internet message board and TC has actually invested effort in this topic and thought it out.
---
Crabdom
http://lostfacts.net/boards/index.php
#119SoronirPosted 1/11/2012 2:39:44 PMmessage detail
I found Pleated Shoes in a dungeon. I think they were in a Nord Ruin. There was a closet filled with a variety of boots. Not a closet, but a recess in the wall. The boots were all out in the open, not in a container.

I'm not 100% sure but I think it was in a ruin near Falkreath. I might check and confirm this later on.
#120SoronirPosted 1/11/2012 10:41:54 PMmessage detail
Confirmed!

Inside Shriekwind Bastion there's a room where there's a recess that contains like 10 pairs of various types of boots and shoes. You can fine some Fur Lined Boots as well as 2 pairs of Pleated Shoes.