Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)

#121Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2012 12:45:59 AMmessage detail
Soronir posted...
Confirmed!

Inside Shriekwind Bastion there's a room where there's a recess that contains like 10 pairs of various types of boots and shoes. You can fine some Fur Lined Boots as well as 2 pairs of Pleated Shoes.

Thank you!
#122ethicalanalisysPosted 1/13/2012 1:51:55 PMmessage detail

Confirmed!

Inside Shriekwind Bastion there's a room where there's a recess that contains like 10 pairs of various types of boots and shoes. You can fine some Fur Lined Boots as well as 2 pairs of Pleated Shoes.

I didn't find the same items, let me check on a different save. Although, it might be mods messing this up for me.
---
My Brute on Iphone - GDJDFHFE
"Procrastination gives you something to look forward to."
#123Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2012 5:44:59 PMmessage detail
ethicalanalisys posted...
Confirmed!

I didn't find the same items, let me check on a different save. Although, it might be mods messing this up for me.

I can confirm it. It's about halfway up the stairway to the Wordwall in a small half-circle room inside a nook.

1 Fur-lined boots, 2 Pleated Shoes (and just about every other generic NPC boots too).
#124SoronirPosted 1/15/2012 12:57:13 AMmessage detail
I'm surprised nobody ever made note of it. So many shoes all in one spot out in the open lol. And I'd never seen Pleated Shoes before. I didn't think it was anything special when I first found it.

By the way, I did a search on that main page. Didn't see a listing for "Noble Clothes." Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I found some in a clothing pile in that East Empire Trading Company. The big cave place. There were some Fur Lined Boots too. The Noble Clothes look the same as what Jarl Balgruuf wears.
#125Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2012 3:06:07 AMmessage detail
Soronir posted...
I'm surprised nobody ever made note of it. So many shoes all in one spot out in the open lol. And I'd never seen Pleated Shoes before. I didn't think it was anything special when I first found it.

By the way, I did a search on that main page. Didn't see a listing for "Noble Clothes." Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but I found some in a clothing pile in that East Empire Trading Company. The big cave place. There were some Fur Lined Boots too. The Noble Clothes look the same as what Jarl Balgruuf wears.

Yeah it's been discussed a few pages back.
I can't edit the first posts anymore to include new foundings.

Now all we need is Fine Raiment, Refined Tunic, Embellished Robes and Embroidered Garment and we can all dress up as Jarls.
#126XxaznzaxXPosted 1/16/2012 8:48:04 AMmessage detail
one outfit that was omitted....

If you look in the cellar at The Hall of the Vigilant, you can find the "Busty Tavern Wench" outfit.
#127FroztenPosted 1/21/2012 2:15:54 AMmessage detail
I'm trying to obtain bryling's outfit and from some posts they say she is a non essential character but whenever i try to kill her she acts just like an essential as in she just kneels down then gets back up like nothing happened.

also in the Fashionista's guide it says the outfit is pickpocketable but when i try this with 100 pickpocket and the last perk again it acts like she is an essential npc and therefore i cannot pickpocket her equipped clothing why is this?
---
PSN: Marinex2 Xbox Live: Frozten
Never argue with idiots they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
#128Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2012 8:35:43 AMmessage detail
Frozten posted...
I'm trying to obtain bryling's outfit and from some posts they say she is a non essential character but whenever i try to kill her she acts just like an essential as in she just kneels down then gets back up like nothing happened.

also in the Fashionista's guide it says the outfit is pickpocketable but when i try this with 100 pickpocket and the last perk again it acts like she is an essential npc and therefore i cannot pickpocket her equipped clothing why is this?

In some games she is essential, in others she's not.
Try completing Sorli The Builder's misc quest (she can be found east of Morthal, northwest of Mehrune's Shrine) and see if completing that removes her essential status.
#129FroztenPosted 1/21/2012 1:00:40 PMmessage detail
tried that didn't work, so i'm guessing shes just going to be essential for the rest of the game then
---
PSN: Marinex2 Xbox Live: Frozten
Never argue with idiots they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience
#130XanderRingePosted 1/27/2012 11:54:09 PMmessage detail
richiesusername posted...
Does anyone know if there's a way to get the version of the Shrouded Cowl with the red face covering part where the face covering part actually shows up in 3rd person mode?

Im almost positive you have to be female to get the face cover. My first character was male and didnt have it. My second and third were both female and they did have it.
---
Two wrongs don't make a right, but the second one tends to make me feel better about the first.