Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)

#151TheDebaucheryPosted 6/23/2012 12:46:08 PMmessage detail
Jimcamx posted...
So what are the coolest looking things to Enchant in this list?

That is wholly subjective... especially on your class and preferred style of dress.

I'm fond of combining the Mourner's gear (from Radiant Raiment) with Thalmor Boots and Gloves... Makes for a very interesting combination.

Ulfric's Clothes and Boots also look awesome, though his gauntlets are armour for some reason and don't actually show properly on the character model.

The Emperor's Robe makes for an awesome mage robe... and there are multiple copies naturally available without duplication if you don't like cheating.

BUT none of this matters much compared to the various Psijic Robe parts.
Yeah, I know, they're on the unavailable list... BUT, unlike some other clothes like Nocturnal's and the Greybeard Robes, they are actually visible in the inventory and can be enchanted like any other clothing... assuming you can get your hands on them.
And THAT is as simple as using the Barrel Hex-Edit method... if you can find out how to do that.
(Note 1: Psijic Robes come in 4 parts, for extra enchantedness.)
(Note 2: Psijic Robes make female mages look fat. Dead serious. Not necessarily a bad thing though.)
#152markgomezPosted 6/24/2012 9:01:07 AMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#153AkridHunterPosted 6/25/2012 10:38:37 AMmessage detail
for the sake of conversation, someone shoot me a good chest outfit for a swag Nord bard.
---
Haha! Me and my fellow Nords are vastly talented at accruing wealth and fortune! To pomp!
#154youshallbeasgodPosted 7/2/2012 3:20:43 PMmessage detail
^
Cicero's outfit.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#155Nanaya27Posted 7/5/2012 3:45:21 PMmessage detail
Just thought I'd add this here, if you have Dawnguard you can find a Bonehawk Ring (presumably one of a kind) in a locked display case in Harkon's room in Volkihar Castle. It is flagged as stealing until you complete the first quest for the vampire faction, after which you can take it with no consequences. It is unenchanted. It's silver and looks kind of like brass knuckles, except it is worn on 3 fingers instead of 4 and has claw-like protrusions.

And another nice addition of Dawnguard, vampire boots. Besides the light armor version, there's a clothing version. They are black and are the only clothing boots I know of that don't clip with Expert/Master/College/Archmage's Robes. You can find two pairs in the room filled with coffins in Volkihar Castle, or find them from Traveling Advisors encountered in sidequests for the Dawnguard faction.

Traveling Advisors also carry Vampire Gloves (a black recolor of Gloves), Vampire Hood (a black recolor of Cowl), and Vampire Robes (a black recolor of one of the generic Clothes). I haven't found Vampire Gloves or Vampire Hood anywhere else as of yet.
#156jpomzPosted 7/14/2012 3:11:10 PMmessage detail
Nanaya27 posted...
Just thought I'd add this here, if you have Dawnguard you can find a Bonehawk Ring (presumably one of a kind) in a locked display case in Harkon's room in Volkihar Castle. It is flagged as stealing until you complete the first quest for the vampire faction, after which you can take it with no consequences. It is unenchanted. It's silver and looks kind of like brass knuckles, except it is worn on 3 fingers instead of 4 and has claw-like protrusions.

And another nice addition of Dawnguard, vampire boots. Besides the light armor version, there's a clothing version. They are black and are the only clothing boots I know of that don't clip with Expert/Master/College/Archmage's Robes. You can find two pairs in the room filled with coffins in Volkihar Castle, or find them from Traveling Advisors encountered in sidequests for the Dawnguard faction.

Traveling Advisors also carry Vampire Gloves (a black recolor of Gloves), Vampire Hood (a black recolor of Cowl), and Vampire Robes (a black recolor of one of the generic Clothes). I haven't found Vampire Gloves or Vampire Hood anywhere else as of yet.

I take it you only encounter the Advisors if you're a dawnguard member??
---
At your current user level, 5, you are only allowed to post 10 messages every 24 hours. In the past 24 hours, you have posted 22 messages.
#157Ryan-06Posted 7/15/2012 7:53:06 AMmessage detail
Will there be new DLC adding more varieties of underwear for the player?

I wanna wear a THONG =)

that Thong, thong thong thong thoooooong!
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
Dat MASS: i.imgur.com/ELuzV.jpg
#158Diamond55Posted 7/16/2012 5:15:33 PMmessage detail
awesome
#159Moogle_YunaPosted 7/26/2012 1:12:56 PMmessage detail
well i've just read through 16 pages, 3/4 of which appeared to be unhelpful whining from a few posters who obviously aren't old enough to legally purchase this game. thanks for the helpful information, originator.
---
---
Touch not the cat bot a glove.
#160Ajd_LordPosted 9/22/2012 11:42:38 PMmessage detail
I claim this thread.

>.>