Skyrim's Great Fashionista's Guide [V1.0] (Spoilers)

#41Unknwnwrrior(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2011 6:45:24 PMmessage detail
The main intent was a guide that immediately pointed out unique-looking clothing and armour and where to get it. That's one of the things I like to do in RPG's, to mix and match clothing for occassions. And I know many here take it way beyond that.

But for all its intents, the Wikia delves too deep and is very cluttered. Opposed to that, UESP is very neat but usually does nothing more than mention the items rather than how they're obtained.
Finally we have online "Unique item" lists that mention a lot of useless, abritrary items like Muiri Ring, which is basically just a renamed Silver Ring of Alchemy.

Omitted from UESP and the Unique item lists, and found on the Wikia if you know its name, are things like Fur-trimmed cloak and Redguard clothes. BOTH unique items (Fur-trimmed cloak is only worn by two NPC's, one essential, so in essence unique) that rarely get mention anywhere.
#42skyrim1991Posted 12/22/2011 6:47:01 PMmessage detail
Swoopalz posted...
This is a good post and you deserve to be commended for your efforts.

However, I'm really not sure why this has been stickied.

I know right we all know General Tullius has the best armor, that looks like clothes
#43lenmuttPosted 12/22/2011 7:15:13 PMmessage detail(edited)
Shifty41 posted...
Tavern Clothing can be found in a Falmer dungeon (can't remember name) behind a bar in first main room.

May not apply to this list but Necklace of Poison Resistance/Immunity is extremely rare. It has not turned up on vendor inventory at all in 200 hours of searching (and believe me I have searched). May have been left off loot tables inadvertently. So may be LO.

Yea its called Liars retreat, its located in the reach just north of some redoubt place.

Low level players can just run in and behind the bar will a dead woman wearing them with the matching boots.

The falmer should be too busy killing bandits to notice you
#44ClTlZENSNlPSPosted 12/22/2011 7:22:56 PMmessage detail
Nice work but god man FAQ this stuff.
---
-Snips
Now they have to measure what they cannot see ... and fear what they do not know.
#45drummer777Posted 12/22/2011 7:43:15 PMmessage detail
Great that's one less topic I can read on my first page OMG
---
Black FC: 4942 5091 0467
#46ssj3bladePosted 12/22/2011 8:27:35 PMmessage detail
Remind me why Winterhold Guard's shield is PC only?

---
http://i.imgur.com/CqnIz.png
~ ssj3blade
|| Gamertag = finalfantastica
#47lenmuttPosted 12/22/2011 8:35:40 PMmessage detail
ssj3blade posted...
Remind me why Winterhold Guard's shield is PC only?

I noticed they use steel shields instead of their hold shields
#48Red_RagnarokPosted 12/22/2011 8:58:10 PMmessage detail
Tavern Clothes can also be obtained from Alva during Laid to Rest in Morthal.
---
Gum Drop Demolition!
#49MoxRavagerPosted 12/22/2011 9:18:03 PMmessage detail
Could you maybe add how many variants there are of each common clothing?
---
Please do not post a picture of your fecal matter. ~AverageAverage
#50JCTiggsPosted 12/23/2011 12:12:52 AMmessage detail
Which mod stickied this? Put it in a FAQ.