Daedric Artifacts and Weapons

#1HelloGoodbye26Posted 12/26/2011 11:06:00 PM
1. Are daedric artifacts leveled or does their power depend nothing at all on your level when you acquire them?
2. Besides crafting or the mystic binding perk, how can one find a daedric bow? I assume this can only be found when you are at a high level
#2HelloGoodbye26(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2011 11:41:48 PM
bump
#3arachnidsoldierPosted 12/26/2011 11:47:55 PM
1) Not entirely sure, but I know for a fact a few, such as Mehrune's Razor, ARE leveled. I cannot say the same for the others.

2) Daedric Bows, besides being crafted by the player, really aren't used by anyone or found ever. At least on my level 54 character, I had never found any daedric equipment in any storage unit or chest ever, in any form. They might be there however, I just never found any. You might consult the skyrim wiki for more info.
#4Daemon_SithPosted 12/26/2011 11:51:33 PM
Daedric items exist as loot but are incredibly rare. Best to use the perk if you want a full set. There are leveled items in the game but not many at all. Search google for leveled items skyrim wiki and you can easily find the list of items. The best tier unlocks somewhere in the mid 40's.
#5DreadmasterXDPosted 12/26/2011 11:53:36 PM
None of the Daedric Artifacts are leveled
---
XBL Gamertag: ExaApocalypse7
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942- May 16, 2010)
#6WstonefiPosted 12/26/2011 11:54:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7TheUndeadCrowPosted 12/26/2011 11:55:23 PM
According to uesp.net none of the Daedric artifacts are leveled. Including Mehrunes Razor.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Leveled_Items

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Artifacts
---
Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil because I am the baddest mother****er in the valley.
#8lenmuttPosted 12/27/2011 12:16:05 AM
DreadmasterXD posted...
None of the Daedric Artifacts are leveled

they are never leveled :)
#9Randomnul3Posted 12/27/2011 12:25:56 AM
After level 60 i started finding daedric items frequently, including a bow. I've also gotten 3 daedric swords as rewards from various jarls. I've made my own as well.

Prior to level 60, the only daedric items i ever got were arrows, and I only got those as drops from dwarven centurions, the shops now sell me daedric arrows. It was the same way with ebony. I never found it anywhere, but after i found some as random loot, all the shop keepers had it.
As I leveled up, the barrows all contained draugr deathlords which were all using ebony weapons.
It depends on your level. As you level up, you find better armor/weapons.
#10lenmuttPosted 12/27/2011 12:34:30 AM
Randomnul3 posted...
After level 60 i started finding daedric items frequently, including a bow. I've also gotten 3 daedric swords as rewards from various jarls. I've made my own as well.

Prior to level 60, the only daedric items i ever got were arrows, and I only got those as drops from dwarven centurions, the shops now sell me daedric arrows. It was the same way with ebony. I never found it anywhere, but after i found some as random loot, all the shop keepers had it.
As I leveled up, the barrows all contained draugr deathlords which were all using ebony weapons.
It depends on your level. As you level up, you find better armor/weapons.

he means what the princes give you silly ^_^ not deadric weapons and armor.

Mace of Molag Bal

Wabbajack ect funny enough by lvl 60 deadric weapons will outrank most artifacts