Superhero builds in Skyrim

#1apersPosted 1/1/2012 9:11:05 AM
I was considering making a superhero based build on Skyrim, but could only think of a few;

Hawkeye / Green Arrow - obvious, archery based.
Catwoman - Stealthy Thief, try and avoid killing as much as possible.
Thor - Shock enchanted War Hammer as a weapon, heavy armour.

Can anyone think of any more that could be interesting to play?
---
GT: branwagon
#2MuuzPosted 1/1/2012 9:13:44 AM
You could try several of the Fantastic Four... Fire is doable, Invisibility is doable.

You can try the Hulk... just get the perk that makes you deal more damaged with your hands. I know you wont be all unclothed and green but you can imagine!
---
"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Buddha
#3PizzaTurtlePosted 1/1/2012 9:18:03 AM
Muuz posted...
You can try the Hulk... just get the perk that makes you deal more damaged with your hands. I know you wont be all unclothed and green but you can imagine!

Two words: Naked Orc.
---
Not changing this sig 'till I feel like it. Started 07/05/2004
#4njmongoosePosted 1/1/2012 9:18:59 AM
Superheroes with voice powers (Fus Ro Dah?)
eg Black Bolt
#5thermopylaePosted 1/1/2012 9:19:07 AM
conan fits a nord pretty good. story wise he became very good with all types of weapons. was even a thief. didnt like magic or assasinations. he could even sneak like a pict.
---
The price of Victory is high, but so are the rewards.
#6Werewolf by NightPosted 1/1/2012 9:23:46 AM
maybe Captain America? can you do anything with shields without an offhand weapon?

i was tempted to make Nightcrawler as a dunmer but i don't think there's any spells that would really simulate teleportation.
---
the sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
#7LeftyMFRPosted 1/1/2012 9:41:29 AM
For Nightcrawler you could use the sneak glitch/exploit.
---
Not changing sig until unit returns from Afghanistan.-Started 20110607-
#8Daemon_SithPosted 1/1/2012 9:57:30 AM
For the hulk use tattered pants and nothing else. Nightingale Armor screams super hero.
#9Daemon_SithPosted 1/1/2012 9:58:48 AM
Also, Green Arrow would fit in well. Use leather armor and a cowl with a glass bow and glass arrows.
#10teamkayPosted 1/1/2012 10:03:45 AM
would doom be able to be made shock spells green robes if there is any and a dragon preist mask I know hes a villian