Looking for daedra hearts

#1Guild_MakerPosted 1/3/2012 8:27:00 PM
The book says I can buy them from an individual in Winterhold, but he never has them. I need them to craft my Daedric items. Any help?
#2HalecticPosted 1/3/2012 8:27:38 PM
You need to do the thieves guild quests i believe
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#3royicPosted 1/3/2012 8:28:47 PM
Do Mehrunes Dagon's quest. Infinite Daedra Hearts for free.
---
GT: Ducksaws
going off topic? www.speakeasyclinic.com
#4cannabassassinPosted 1/3/2012 8:29:01 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim?search=daedra+heart
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries
#5Microwave_OvenPosted 1/3/2012 8:30:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=craNLTjfKP4
---
GT: Thumtac
I am the sole voice of reason
#6Guild_Maker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2012 8:32:29 PM
@Royic refresh my memory, I did the quest already. Do they respawn ? If so, where?
#7FrankGrimesPosted 1/3/2012 8:32:44 PM
I'd recommend completing the Doom Temple quest on a speed run. Literally run past the first bridge. Then you can learn the chest ripper spell, which comes in handy.
---
"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music." -Gustav Mahler
#8Dunndeal28Posted 1/3/2012 8:36:56 PM
Guild_Maker posted...
The book says I can buy them from an individual in Winterhold, but he never has them. I need them to craft my Daedric items. Any help?

Go to the companions hall in Whiterun. There is a re-spawning heart near Kodlak Whitemane (normally sitting on a plate).

Drag the heart until no one can see you, then steal it. This way you don't get in trouble.

Wait about a week. DO NOT ENTER COMPANION HALL DURING THIS TIME.

Save.

Go in hall, check if the heart is back.

If yes, repeat above steps.

If no, reload save BEFORE you went into companion hall, and wait a few more days.

This works regardless of what level you are. The heart seemed to respawn every 7 days for me, but it might have been more. Been a few weeks.
#9Dunndeal28Posted 1/3/2012 8:38:29 PM
Dunndeal28 posted...
Guild_Maker posted...

Go to the companions hall in Whiterun. There is a re-spawning heart near Kodlak Whitemane (normally sitting on a plate).

Drag the heart until no one can see you, then steal it. This way you don't get in trouble.

Wait about a week. DO NOT ENTER COMPANION HALL DURING THIS TIME.

Save.

Go in hall, check if the heart is back.

If yes, repeat above steps.

If no, reload save BEFORE you went into companion hall, and wait a few more days.

This works regardless of what level you are. The heart seemed to respawn every 7 days for me, but it might have been more. Been a few weeks.

Forgot to mention to leave the hall after stealing the heart. Then wait. You could probably figure that out yourself, but I learned never to underestimate the stupidity of human beings.
#10Paradox421Posted 1/3/2012 8:41:12 PM
Guild_Maker posted...
@Royic refresh my memory, I did the quest already. Do they respawn ? If so, where?

Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon. 4 spawning Dremora
---
I think I know, I don't think I know. I don't think I know that I know.
I think I know even though I don't think I know. I don't think I think.