Nova EX posted...
where do you get the tavern clothes?

I killed that girl in Markarth secretly, but still had thugs sent after me D:<
---
The Official Wuuthraad of the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (360) Board
Head scribe of Toeh
#32Nova EXPosted 1/4/2012 10:08:21 AM
Ill have to try Liar's Retreat.

Unfortunately I did do the quest in Morthal but did not loot the body when I had a chance. Now she is gone. Ugh.

Thanks guys
---
GT: GhostyLasers
Its not about strength or power, you gotta be fluid, you have to be like water.
#33DarkSymbiotePosted 1/4/2012 10:08:53 AM
Nova EX posted...

Just do the quest in Morthal about the burned house.
---
Bethesda should be like kangaroos, as in they shouldn't be able to step back with each new game.
#34BigCheesySanPosted 1/4/2012 10:09:17 AM
Gunner_Clive posted...
Oh right, I sometimes get both Nocturnal and Nightingale mixed up. And yeah, if you're only limited to playing on a console like me, Tavern Clothes is probably the sexiest outfit we can give the ladies. Or Forsworn Armor.

But how can I make my wife Muiri wear them? She's not a follower so I can't trade items with her. And I imagine even a follower like Lydia wouldn't wear something that has zero armor rating, right?

Let me know so that I can put Muiri in to Tavern Clothes asap!!
---
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/193426-1/Racecar_Gforces_win.gif
#35Nova EXPosted 1/4/2012 10:10:44 AM
Id like to know why you cant marry Olfina Gray-Mane either!
---
GT: GhostyLasers
Its not about strength or power, you gotta be fluid, you have to be like water.
#36Gunner_ClivePosted 1/4/2012 10:11:12 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Gunner_Clive posted...
Nova EX posted...

The easiest way especially if you don't have the Pickpocketing perk to let you steal equipped items is to go to Liar's Retreat. There should be a dead wench behind the bar with Tavern Clothes equipped.

If she's dead, why do you need pickpocket?

You don't need pickpocket if you opt for Liar's Retreat, that's my point. You just need to loot it off her cold corpse. If you DO have the perk, you can get it off like two NPCs, that chick in Morthal and Susanna the Wicked.
#37vigorm0rtisPosted 1/4/2012 10:12:10 AM
Gunner_Clive posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
Gunner_Clive posted...
Nova EX posted...

You don't need pickpocket if you opt for Liar's Retreat, that's my point. You just need to loot it off her cold corpse. If you DO have the perk, you can get it off like two NPCs, that chick in Morthal and Susanna the Wicked.

Ah, yeah i had a reading comprehension fail.
---
Everything's better with zombies. Except pie.
#38Gunner_ClivePosted 1/4/2012 10:16:31 AM(edited)
mrvercetti posted...
Gunner_Clive posted...
Oh right, I sometimes get both Nocturnal and Nightingale mixed up. And yeah, if you're only limited to playing on a console like me, Tavern Clothes is probably the sexiest outfit we can give the ladies. Or Forsworn Armor.

But how can I make my wife Muiri wear them? She's not a follower so I can't trade items with her. And I imagine even a follower like Lydia wouldn't wear something that has zero armor rating, right?

Let me know so that I can put Muiri in to Tavern Clothes asap!!

I have the Pickpocket perk that lets me steal equipped items, but for some reason I can't steal either Muiri's default clothes or Lydia's default armor, even at 90% Steal rate. However, I successfully stole Aela's default armor and reverse-pickpocketed Tavern Clothes onto her, so she's now slutting it up in Jorvasskr. >:)
#39FurioPosted 1/4/2012 10:13:51 AM
but there is no way to change non-follower NPC's clothes to another set of clothes, is there?
#40DieRomantiicPosted 1/4/2012 10:14:59 AM
Nova EX posted...
Id like to know why you cant marry Olfina Gray-Mane either!

Id like to know this as well. Regardless I stole her clothes just because she deserves it for not being able to marry her.

Take THAT society!
---
Before the Nightmare