create your own race

#1theberzerker22Posted 1/5/2012 8:11:54 AM

i know its been done but i cant find it so create your own race

mine would be a fire and stone based race, but orcish so massive and their skin is very much stone looking but has a tint of fire colour to it 

they would have 10+ heavy armour 

5+ 2 handed, 5+ speech, 5+ archery 5+ lockpicking and 5+ destruction 

my race would have the 2 normal starting spells and a 30% resistance to magic 

their racial ability would turn any enemy to stone for 10 seconds and would only be able to be used once a day

feel free to come up with your own, my race would try to be an race that any play style could use well but more focused on hand to hand combat or would be very suited to a battle mage kinda character 

#2DarkSymbiotePosted 1/5/2012 8:12:39 AM
The Amazing Race.

100 in everything.
---
Bethesda should be like kangaroos, as in they shouldn't be able to step back with each new game.
#3IminyourclosetPosted 1/5/2012 8:20:54 AM
People always try to think of a race that's more powerful than any current race, like the TC just did, so I'm going to go in the other direction.

Gnomes.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#4jodiebigballsPosted 1/5/2012 8:25:22 AM
Race : Cat-Dog

Physical Description : imagine The Master from Fallout if all that was combined was a cat and a dog but with no obvious way of defecating even though it eats for two.

Racial Ability : The ability to have petty arguments with itself regarding what food to eat, where to go, what to read etc. Confusing all enemies in a 5 ft radius leaving them open to critical backstabs.

Spells : starts with a fortify speed spell that only fortifies one leg, making cat dog run in an endless circle until spell wears off. Can be used more than once a day but has to be used in a boss fight or an extremely tight walk-way.

Resistance : -50% resistance to all forms of damage.

Weakness : 50% weakness to all forms of damage.
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 1/5/2012 8:26:52 AM
jodiebigballs posted...

Physical Description : imagine The Master from Fallout if all that was combined was a cat and a dog but with no obvious way of defecating even though it eats for two.

Racial Ability : The ability to have petty arguments with itself regarding what food to eat, where to go, what to read etc. Confusing all enemies in a 5 ft radius leaving them open to critical backstabs.

Spells : starts with a fortify speed spell that only fortifies one leg, making cat dog run in an endless circle until spell wears off. Can be used more than once a day but has to be used in a boss fight or an extremely tight walk-way.

Hahahahhhahahaaha....
---
Bethesda should be like kangaroos, as in they shouldn't be able to step back with each new game.
#6theberzerker22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2012 3:30:14 PM

jodiebigballs posted...

that is the BEST race ever :P