Why do people keep asking me if I'm sick?

#1GuyIncognitoPosted 1/8/2012 2:20:53 PM
As I walk around Whiterun, NPCs keep saying things like "Oh, you don't looks so well!" "Are you feeling OK?"

But as far as I can tell, there's nothing wrong with me. My health is full. The General Stats page says I've contracted 0 diseases. Why does everyone think I'm sick?

The only thing unusual about my status is that my Stamina is boosted for some reason, which I also can't figure out.
#2JohnnySomethingPosted 1/8/2012 2:21:59 PM
Check magic, active effects.

You prolly have a disease, hit up a shrine or cure disease potion.
#3GeneralKenobi85Posted 1/8/2012 2:22:29 PM
Check Active Effects in the magic section maybe. Though if it was a disease it should have shown up in the stats section.
---
Ah, yes, the Negotiator: General Kenobi
<sneaky beeping>
#4JohnnySomethingPosted 1/8/2012 2:22:47 PM
Oh my bad, speed read your post.

Are you a werewolf? They say general stuff about that.
#5WstonefiPosted 1/8/2012 2:23:51 PM
Active Effects should list your disease, as well as whatever is boosting your stamina.
#6VexsePosted 1/8/2012 2:24:29 PM
Go talk to the woman in the alchemist shop in whiterun and get some medecine from here, then they wil stop.
Also check if your armour has any stamina echancing enchantments.
#7GuyIncognito(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2012 2:37:23 PM
Ah, I see. It appears I have contracted "Rockjoint".
#8PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 1/8/2012 2:51:58 PM
On one of my files, the alchemist lady in Whiterun says I look "pale" no matter what. I tried sleeping, had no diseases, 0 active effects, etc. but she still says I'm pale.

It's either a glitch or just simply some peoples obligatory "werewolf" line.

OR she says that to everyone, trying to make a quick buck off you selling cure disease potions. I can't recall having ever talked to her on my new character... if she says it I'm gonna kill her.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#9WstonefiPosted 1/8/2012 2:53:21 PM
The alchemist in Whiterun says you look sick no matter what. I think it's supposed to be like that; it's part of her character. She's trying to trick you into buy Cure Disease potions from her.
#10the_killer_6666Posted 1/8/2012 3:02:46 PM
I had "Brain Rot" for like 50 hours.
---
Earthquake on the east coast, east coasters freak out. Blizzard in Los Angeles, west coasters will freak out. Tsunami in the mid-west, earth will freak out.